The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I heard Collinsworth say Giants are the least penalized team in the league, yet all I'm reading on Twitter is Giants fans complaining about the officiating :lol: Ironic.

Dudes got away with MASSIVE holding tonight; not one call :lol:

You gotta throw that flag. Sterling was held and then had his arm locked. GOTTA call that.

Those two flags for hits on Wentz were also REAL ****** bad. Can't make those calls.

Eli gotta hit ODB in the end zone there. ****, he had him. Oh well, happy to see the defense wake up. More upset at the officiating than the L.
Werent people saying "Let them play"

I'm all for let them play.... the problem though is when the refs are inconsistent.

You gotta throw that flag. Sterling was held and then had his arm locked. GOTTA call that.

Those two flags for hits on Wentz were also REAL ****** bad. Can't make those calls.

Eli gotta hit ODB in the end zone there. ****, he had him. Oh well, happy to see the defense wake up. More upset at the officiating than the L.
Werent people saying "Let them play"

Yeah, don't call roughing the passer if he's not being roughed up or if he still has the ball in his hands.

This here, was too obvious. Could have been called three or four different times in the play.

View media item 2272556

Giants lost does not affect the skins at all :lol:

They are not getting before the giants

We have 10 wins, best they can get is 9

garrett-shove.gif

:lol:

Remember this game though. Romo beat the ******** for his 25th 4th quarter comeback with a herniated disc.

Were the Giants in line for a bye if they won tonight or do you have to be a division winner?

Yeah, TONIGHT.
Because it was terrible

Fax
And I'm sure other fan bases say the same whenever they play y'all and the Giants don't get penalized as much as they should. That's just how it goes and this season you guys have gotten the benefit of the doubt more than most.

I remember getting ****** by the refs against y'all this season. 3rd and long on the final drive for Washington, Vernon hits Kirk and they throw a weak *** roughing the passer flag. Game was one more down away from being over but they continued because Vernon hit his shoulder or some weak ****.

Hope it's finally Romo time now that Dallas clinched the division...:nerd:

That brand on Jenkins' arm has always looked pretty badass :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom