The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when dudes on here were saying "at what point do you start considering Eli to be better than his brother" :lol:

#prisonersod

Should have used that touch on the previous pass and would have been a TD

Ain't mad at this loss. We in the playoffs.

But Eli played like trash. Really ain't been good all year. Look like he's getting worse.

You gotta throw that flag. Sterling was held and then had his arm locked. GOTTA call that.

Those two flags for hits on Wentz were also REAL ****** bad. Can't make those calls.

Eli gotta hit ODB in the end zone there. ****, he had him. Oh well, happy to see the defense wake up. More upset at the officiating than the L.

Pretty sure I heard Collinsworth say Giants are the least penalized team in the league, yet all I'm reading on Twitter is Giants fans complaining about the officiating :lol: Ironic.

You gotta throw that flag. Sterling was held and then had his arm locked. GOTTA call that.

Those two flags for hits on Wentz were also REAL ****** bad. Can't make those calls.

Eli gotta hit ODB in the end zone there. ****, he had him. Oh well, happy to see the defense wake up. More upset at the officiating than the L.
Werent people saying "Let them play"

you guys are win and in next week, right?

New York clinches a playoff berth with:

Giants win or tie OR
Detroit Lions loss or tie OR
Green Bay Packers loss or tie OR
Tampa Bay Buccaneers loss or tie OR
Atlanta Falcons loss

Lots of outs

Could be in before christmas

Who knows

Last edited:
Giants still gonna make the playoffs but they need to be worried about that sorry offense. There's no reason they should be this horrendous

garrett-shove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom