The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread seems to break down along racial lines.

Black people like what he did or understand what he did.

White people dont like it or question it.

What's the point of those pics?
He's a millionaire so he can't stand up for his people?
Like everyone else said, the climate of the country has changed and people tend to change overtime.
Pretty much.
Also, you don't have to be anti white to be pro black...

I thought there was a better chance before all this tbh

Meh. I don't think they were ever gonna cut him, don't see this being a deterrent...

I mean, this is the same franchise that made one of the most unpopular(stupid) firings in recent sports memory.

Besides, cutting him would make the good Ol boys hapy

I went to the Eagles/Colts game last night. The Colts might have the trashiest fans I've been around. It was like I never left southern Iowa :lol:

Any chance that the 49ers cut Kap? You know people have to be seething behind the scenes at the fact that this is a huge distraction...

I thought there was a better chance before all this tbh

Man...it's gonna be a **** storm.

This thread seems to break down along racial lines.

Black people like what he did or understand what he did.

White people dont like it or question it.

Would love to see how you came to this conclusion with your survey/research.

What the hell was that Rudolph 
indifferent.gif

Romo gonna remember this when he comes back as a ******* after Kirk goes back to being RG3's back up

I laughed because it's such a WAS move that it could really happen.

Any chance that the 49ers cut Kap? You know people have to be seething behind the scenes at the fact that this is a huge distraction...

I could definitely see him getting cut.

Any Given Sunday is on

Willie Beamon is the GOAT QB to never play in the NFL :nerd:

Watched this last night. Classic movie. Remember Foxx talking about all the fights he had with LL. Makes it even better.

I've seen Nessa on TV and heard her on the radio, I've never heard her say anything about police brutality or her own culture. I think Kaep been feeling this way as the we see more and more killed on camera and police walk free. I also think Kaep has probably dealt with mad racism. Being black in a white house and probably going to white schools. I'm sure he's experienced in this field.

@Rolaholic  don't sleep.. it's our year 
pimp.gif

off topic... Matt Asiata was one of my boys neighbors in Shakopee.. super cool dude. The last time I was there Charles Johnson and Zach Line were chillin. He used to come over all the time when my buddy threw a party. Dude swole as hell in person also

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom