The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's not every single white person but it's too common. I've seen and heard some real crazy **** from fans wearing the jersey of a black athlete but then say some wild ****.

Colts will be awful. I can't believe people picking them for the SB. O line and defense are trash.

Y'all do know that Jehovah's Witnesses do not stand during the pledge or national anthem either. What are some of you guys thoughts of them.

From the guy that burned a Kaepernick jersey on Twitter, from the 4 rednecks in Oklahoma that took a KD jersey the the woods and opened fire, to the angry mom letters Cam Newton got last season.....

Their is clearly a trend with how certain fans react when athletes making PERSONAL decisions and statements

From the guy that burned a Kaepernick jersey on Twitter, from the 4 rednecks in Oklahoma that took a KD jersey the the woods and opened fire, to the angry mom letters Cam Newton got last season.....

Their is clearly a trend with how certain fans react when athletes making PERSONAL decisions and statements
Well yeah and 42% of the country is voting for Donald Trump, but you know 48% also isn't.

just goes along the lines of "shutup and play ball to entertain me"

Y'all do know that Jehovah's Witnesses do not stand during the pledge or national anthem either. What are some of you guys thoughts of them.

I don't know enough about that religion or their reasons to comment. I also don't care about not standing. We always hear about the land of the free, then when it's exercised, there's an issue.

The reaction would be very different if it was Brady, Brees or Ben that did it.

Jenkins on point. Be the change you want to see. Kap is financially able to make an impact in a community. Anybody xan sit on their *** imo. Get out and do something.
How do you know he isn't? 

Lots of change has been driven through protest, by the way.
Plus you can do both , why do ppl always act like life ain't about options ? :lol: ...Kap ain't messin with the anthem n he can still be out here helping the community

****** ain't worried bout the anthem :lol: ...I stand up if I feel like it, not obligated at all...good job kap , don't let them white ppl force u to do no petty **** just cuz they mad

Another generalization about a race. The very thing that many people get mad about they do themselves. I suggest you say some white people or hell just people in general because I take offense to that and so do many others.

Colts will be awful. I can't believe people picking them for the SB. O line and defense are trash.

OLine was actually looking good the last game not this recent one but we got a big time loss of the Guard is not what we need and Vontae gone for weeks is trash.

Luck is gonna have to play MVP ball every week. We still winning the division.

Last edited:
Kaep converted to Islam in the off season because his fiance is DJ Nessa Diab, now I understand where the activism is coming from, from his change on social media to his national anthem protest

Wow, really?

Good for him, he must really love her. I don't think I could ever convert for anyone.

I don't know enough about that religion or their reasons to comment. I also don't care about not standing. We always hear about the land of the free, then when it's exercised, there's an issue.

This is what I was getting to lol. If we are a country that excepts any and all belief systems within reason what is the real issue when someone chooses to exercise that freedom?

What's the point of those pics?
He's a millionaire so he can't stand up for his people?
Like everyone else said, the climate of the country has changed and people tend to change overtime.

This is what I was getting to lol. If we are a country that excepts any and all belief systems within reason what is the real issue when someone chooses to exercise that freedom?

There is no issue. That person has every right to exercise their beliefs. What does happen is that intolerant people expose themselves.

This is not a shot at anyone in this thread, simply what I think happens when some are confronted with conflicting ideologies.

I mean the flipside is it's fine to call someone out for an opinion you disagree with, but they have a right to say it either way.

I happen to agree with Kaep.  

I respect Matt Hasselbeck's right to call George W. Bush a great president and "honorary Seahawk" but I still think he was a goddamn idiot for it.

Funny thing with the whole Kap situation is that a good chunk of the folks upset that hes not showing respect, are the same folks who have spent the last 8 years disrespecting the president of the country that they live in on a level that goes way beyond political differences. The iron knee in that one is strong.

What's the point of those pics?
He's a millionaire so he can't stand up for his people?
Like everyone else said, the climate of the country has changed and people tend to change overtime.

Exactly. Those pics were pointless. The fact that was raised by a white family and he's still not blind to what goes on in this country shows how serious it is.

Props to homie. He going hard with it. :pimp:
View media item 2147182

Nessa must got that good-good. Got that man converting.

Last edited:

what point are you reaching for here
"he's rich, and has white parents, how could he be oppressed?!"

y'all funny man.

you don't want to listen to the poor and disenfranchised brown and blacks regarding racism and oppression, y'all just tell them to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and with hard work maybe they can achieve 'The American Dream'

Now you guys don't want to hear it from the athletes you admire, because they have more money than you.

.odellgif

****** ain't worried bout the anthem :lol: ...I stand up if I feel like it, not obligated at all...good job kap , don't let them white ppl force u to do no petty **** just cuz they mad

Another generalization about a race. The very thing that many people get mad about they do themselves. I suggest you say some white people or hell just people in general because I take offense to that and so do many others.
Like I said good job kap don't worry if them white ppl mad ...yes I said white ppl, u can be mad like the rest of em ...go look around n see who going at Kap cuz of his comments n come back saying I'm generalizing ...I can already tell you one of them "but but but they do it too" or "they say it, why can't we?" Types :lol: :smh:

Like I said good job kap don't worry if them white ppl mad ...yes I said white ppl, u can be mad like the rest of em ...go look around n see who going at Kap cuz of his comments n come back saying I'm generalizing ...I can already tell you one of them "but but but they do it too" or "they say it, why can't we?" Types :lol: :smh:

:lol: yeah white people are the only ones saying anything. Ill be the change I want to see for this ****** up world. You keep being you.

Last edited:
Someone should've made a thread about this Kaepernick deal.

I'm ready to take a look at this new Vikings stadium. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom