The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buccs, Raiders and a couple teams have to be happy they ended up with their young franchise QBs. I just peeped the Jags game

Really thought they had one with Bortles little did they know. Draft a QB in the 2nd round asap :lol:

Yo to my Westworld fans, that season finally was insane. Can't wait for season 2. Unfortunately we won't see that until 2018 apparently. That first season cost HBO 100 million to make.

Yo to my Westworld fans, that season finally was insane. Can't wait for season 2. Unfortunately we won't see that until 2018 apparently. That first season cost HBO 100 million to make.

Man.. shht about to get super duper real

FUUUUUUUUUUU THAT SHOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

10 episodes and the final 10 minutes was the only thing worth watching. **** that show in the ***.

FUUUUUUUUUUU THAT SHOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

10 episodes and the final 10 minutes was the only thing worth watching. **** that show in the ***.

Come on man your better then this.

Wait until Rick gets back home and catches Negan with baby Shane. TWD gonna be lit Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom