Not open for further replies.
Aaron Rodgers is gonna be on the Le Batard Show in the next hour

Stu is gonna ask him to use 'Stugotz' in his cadence vs Seattle :lol: :lol:

Aaron Rodgers is gonna be on the Le Batard Show in the next hour

Stu is gonna ask him to use 'Stugotz' in his cadence vs Seattle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'lobos' >

I was hearing not too long ago that dudes on the Jets dont even show up to team meetings and ****. Just doing whatever the hell they want :lol:

U got Fitz didnt even want to practice and just get paid. Brandon Marshall talking to the media about how he wants Fitz back, basically undermining the front office

Revis talking about "im old" when he really meant "im fat" because he got paid and doesnt give a damn anymore. Its only 16 games a season and he doesnt even play physical :lol:

Just a ****** organization all the way around

:lol: disrespectful . Let them try that with hoody they'll be cut and on the next bus to the Arena league

Look at this fool Bowles. I wouldn't take him serious too :

Rodgers story on Kyle Vanden Bosch. Ha ha ha

Looks like Rodgers will use Lobos in his cadence.

Last edited:
the Jets are fine. no need to change a thing. give Toilet Bowls a 5 year extension along with Trashpatrick.

I was there :pimp:

It was in '03. I remember Champ Bailey picking Brady off.

Patrick Ramsey was our QB that day :smh:

Old Pat Ramsey. He could have been a good QB IMO. Unfortunately he got drafted to us when we were a mess. He beat Brady though.

Ramsey > Brady

Last edited:
I was there :pimp:

It was in '03. I remember Champ Bailey picking Brady off.

Patrick Ramsey was our QB that day :smh:

Old Pat Ramsey. He could have been a good QB IMO. Unfortunately he got drafted to us when we were a mess. He beat Brady though.

Ramsey > Brady

i was at this game in DC. ugly day...3 pick game for Brady IIRC.

Ramsey didn't do **** that game though :lol:

it was the defense and RBs for WAS

That's what I was waiting for, cause I remember him flat out being a winner and playing through everything even though his stats didn't always look good. If he came along now, he'd probably get slandered and both fans and coaches would be impatient waiting on him to "take the next step"
Well his stats were very good compared to the QBs of the time, but his prime was in the last era where DBs were truly allowed to mug receivers, etc.  You can't compare his stats to today, it's not apples-to-apples.

News papers in NY are calling for Todd Bowles job already. People are saying the Jets players quit and showed no effort or heart. I don't blame Bowles for that. As a man you gotta have some professional pride that comes from within.
The roster sucks and ownership sucks so they tear down the coach.  Happens over and over in New York sports.  "It was Dantoni's fault, no it's Mike Woodson's fault" etc.

News papers in NY are calling for Todd Bowles job already. People are saying the Jets players quit and showed no effort or heart. I don't blame Bowles for that. As a man you gotta have some professional pride that comes from within.
The roster sucks and ownership sucks so they tear down the coach.  Happens over and over in New York sports.  "It was Dantoni's fault, no it's Mike Woodson's fault" etc.

We did lose our series against the Pacers because of Woodson. Went away from the game plan and panicked. **** him. **** D'Antoni too. He's a garbage *** coach.

JPP's groin injury might be serious. ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom