The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo so I gave my boss my two-weeks notice today and took it harshly as I imagined. But he went the lengths to downplay my decision, telling me to "really think it over" and "you don't want to make a decision you'll regret" pretty nervy of him right?

Yo so I gave my boss my two-weeks notice today and took it harshly as I imagined. But he went the lengths to downplay my decision, telling me to "really think it over" and "you don't want to make a decision you'll regret" pretty nervy of him right?

yeah dude. that's not cool at all. you made the right call if that was the reaction. did he give any reasons why, at least?

Man I clicked it becaus I thought you were posting a pic
indifferent.gif

No point for me to even keep watching
mean.gif

Just BS'd a powerpoint about my day in Chinatown 
smokin.gif
nicholas what grade you in with an assignment like that?
laugh.gif
Needed an arts/science class as a requirement so i took anthropology 101. I hate the SUNY system 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Professor assigned everyone a place on Long Island/NYC & we were supposed to go there and report back with our findings. No way i'm paying $19 for a train ticket when there's plenty of information online

That Marino stat...sheesh :x :x. Dude would probably throw for 6000 yards,40+ TD's nowadays :lol:

Last edited:
Needed an arts/science class as a requirement so i took anthropology 101. I hate the SUNY system :lol: :smh:

Professor assigned everyone a place on Long Island/NYC & we were supposed to go there and report back with our findings. No way i'm paying $19 for a train ticket when there's plenty of information online

$19 is a lot of Natty Ice. Smart man.

yeah dude. that's not cool at all. you made the right call if that was the reaction. did he give any reasons why, at least?

Told me how I've "built so much here" and how there actually is room for me to grow. I haven't seen it in well over a year. I told him I'm being offered 401K, and he said "If that's something you want we can work it". Sooo that just tells me if I never brought it up he would have never extended it my way :rolleyes .

Needed an arts/science class as a requirement so i took anthropology 101. I hate the SUNY system :lol: :smh:

How do you people from Long Island call westchester up state while paying $19 for a train ride to the city? :lol:

Told me how I've "built so much here" and how there actually is room for me to grow. I haven't seen it in well over a year. I told him I'm being offered 401K, and he said "If that's something you want we can work it". Sooo that just tells me if I never brought it up he would have never extended it my way :rolleyes .

yeah 401K isn't something that you "work" :lol:

you're eligible for it or you aren't. if you are, you should get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom