The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed an arts/science class as a requirement so i took anthropology 101. I hate the SUNY system :lol: :smh:

Professor assigned everyone a place on Long Island/NYC & we were supposed to go there and report back with our findings. No way i'm paying $19 for a train ticket when there's plenty of information online

What do you want to know

I am expert of the LES

I'm nervous for the levels of awkwardness it's gonna be tomorrow, but I wanna get in the office and just tell him thank you but I'm out in two Fridays from now.

Then I'll take the week to chill and start the new gig on the 27th 8) .

Originally Posted by HNL HI  

So who can hook me up with a Santa hat on this pic?
nerd.gif

Bowles was really on the sideline staring and smiling after the interception. This guy is hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
Jesus.. just turned back to the game.. ain't the jets got got defensive players?

Ain't defense supposed to be bowles' thing

These Jets are something else. :lol:

Todd Bowles never changes his expression. :lol:

He's turned into Lovie Smith this year. He was awesome at the beginning of last year too. I think injuries and Revis getting old hurt them badly. If Decker didn't get hurt their offense at least would have probably stayed decent this year.

That Marino stat...sheesh :x :x. Dude would probably throw for 6000 yards,40+ TD's nowadays :lol:

They'd have to put rules in place against the guy. His release + no touching receivers + no huddle + no touching him, + today's athletes at skill positions, 5 wide sets.... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom