The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man why Revis gotta finish the year. just hang it up. you done, fam

Just tuned in,is TY working dude?

First thing I see is Luck throwing a dart for a TD :lol: :x

he's just a shell of himself out there. it's sad to see

I knew it was bad when even a homer like Manish stopped defending him :lol:,I didn't realize just how washed he really was until Malcolm Mitchell cooked him :lol:

Dude has the GOAT agent/team though,straight up embezzled the Jets :rofl:

Last edited:
Imho he's always been overrated but that's just me *kanye shrug*

i know a few that feel that way. BUT...what i saw from him for us in 2014 was just amazing. during that 7 game run we went on after the Chiefs game, dude shut down EVERYONE. legit WRs. it was awesome to see. no help either :lol:

Imho he's always been overrated but that's just me *kanye shrug*

i know a few that feel that way. BUT...what i saw from him for us in 2014 was just amazing. during that 7 game run we went on after the Chiefs game, dude shut down EVERYONE. legit WRs. it was awesome to see. no help either :lol:

I also felt the same way when he was on the Jets the first time until the stretch you mentioned. Dude shut down AJ,Megatron, Alshon and T.Y. all in the same stretch of games...I became a true believer in the island after that :lol:. He's HOF worthy imo

Last edited:
I'm gonna be sick if Indy somehow manages to somehow rise from the ashes and win that wasteful division :lol:

Would rather see MM8 shine and make the playoffs

Last edited:
Fitzpatrick is just awful! Testaverde still alive? Heck, maybe even Esiason could spark this team.

Ford's new narrative is about Transformers
ohhh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom