The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there ain't no team in the NFL that is hurting for cash flow

I think the Chargers are being lame but Bosa is a douche so I am siding with the Chargers

And why and how is Bosa being a douche? Do you have any idea what the Chargers are trying to do with him and his contract? no one else is doing this and no one else has done it

Id love to see a game in Buffalo. KC on the top of the list too.

bills crowd is legit. no doubt there. one of the best crowds in the league. they tough it out in that weather and years of average play. much respect. they're 10x better than the bums that pour into Gillette each week and yell at people for standing, that is if they haven't left early to beat traffic already. terrible

Last edited:
And why and how is Bosa being a douche? Do you have any idea what the Chargers are trying to do with him and his contract? no one else is doing this and no one else has done it

he's not being a douche, he is a douche

I know what the deal is with what the Chargers are doing

Last edited:
Can we address how bad Deangelo hall looked at Safety? I know it's only preseason...

[emoji]129296[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hall is back there to ball hawk and catch INTs.
Meet me in the parking lot that day. We'll throw hands at the tailgate before the game.

I will offer you my protection but we will need to be like Jason Bourne once the game ends especially if the Eagles lose

I like this panel outside of Berman

Difler can be a bit annoying at times but I can deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom