The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this new crew, they all make sense and are calm....

I need my irrational points and hottakes 
laugh.gif

Charles still doesn't have the voice for TV. He doesn't sound good. Dope seeing him work though. Randy and Charles, two of the GOATS.

YG - Twist My Fingaz in the background

Did Dallas get a defense that none of us are aware of? They're talking about this is Dallas' year and true contenders. Randy shut them all down. I love it.

Last edited:
Cowboys....

12-4....

Yep.. 

I've seen enough 
laugh.gif

Edit: Nvm! These are the hottakes I need! HA HA HA

Last edited:
Charles still doesn't have the voice for TV. He doesn't sound good. Dope seeing him work though. Randy and Charles, two of the GOATS.

YG - Twist My Fingaz in the background

Did Dallas get a defense that none of us are aware of? They're talking about this is Dallas' year and true contenders. Randy shut them all down. I love it.
Charles sounds like a monster.

Is this the same LA Rams stadium from back in the day? This **** looks ancient....the seats look faded as hell.

god damn I am supposed to go to a going away party like 10 blocks away which is outside and we have an excessive heat warning 0]

I am about to blow it off and watch pre-season football, is that wrong of me?

and damn that throwback of Moss vs Charles makes me miss those days of football

too bad the team blows

Go jump off a cliff
bills crowd is legit. no doubt there. one of the best crowds in the league. they tough it out in that weather and years of average play. much respect. they're 10x better than the bums that pour into Gillette each week and yell at people for standing, that is if they haven't left early to beat traffic already. terrible

Then you come back with this :smh:

I'm dying. That Moss catch over Charles was crazy. Hahahhaha

How does Dallas go 12-4 with the worst defense in our division and one of the worst in the league. Then an ancient QB that's always hurt?

Why do players dress if they're told they're not playing? I've noticed this in a few games so far.

Last edited:
god damn I am supposed to go to a going away party like 10 blocks away which is outside and we have an excessive heat warning 0]

depends on the female sitch? even then, never wrong to blow off an event for sports :lol:

too bad the team blows

Go jump off a cliff
bills crowd is legit. no doubt there. one of the best crowds in the league. they tough it out in that weather and years of average play. much respect. they're 10x better than the bums that pour into Gillette each week and yell at people for standing, that is if they haven't left early to beat traffic already. terrible

Then you come back with this :smh:

:lol:

Party must be lame to skip it for a pre season game,

reading is tough, sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
depends on the female sitch? even then, never wrong to blow off an event for sports :lol:

eh there is probably a few cute chicks but I have known them forever and slept with a few of them in my day but they all are married now so :lol:

I'm not skipping because it's lame, the party will probably be fun, I am skipping because it's 8pm and it's 100 degrees outside

excessive heat warning in effect until 9pm tomorrow :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom