The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
started hard knocks last night...

- how is jeff fisher gonna come out and say, "i'm not about 7-9, 8-8, hell even 10-6 football. that's not what we're about". o'*******'rly?!?!
- how the rams showing up to TC without AC? i understand they ended up ordering portable units, but that's some high school, 8-8 ******** if you ask me :lol:
- todd gurley and the center are hilarious
- these dudes' houses on the beach :x

Last edited:
That whole Rams coaching staff comes off unlikable

I know it's football but forcing the F word sounds so awkward especially from that one coach, forget his name

Goff comes off dumb as rocks too

Last edited:
Yeah, Jeff Fisher is a clown. All that told me was that he's VERY insecure about his rep as a .500 coach.

JDR is a sub-.500 coach in his career but you wouldn't know that just by seeing his approach to coaching.

Cal actually had the worst student athletes in the conference a few years back by GPA. I'm not sure if it's still true.

JR Sweezy starting the season off on the PUP list and will miss at least the first 5 games. Seems like a waste of money already...there better have been some clause in that contract where he'll have to give some of it back for something like this.

JR sweezy on the pup list, second big free agent lineman Bucs signed that has been damaged goods

Y'all better off with Sweezy not playing :lol:
Dude is trash. I really hope you didn't expect much

I expected him to just be a good, nasty run blocker to open up some holes for Doug and Sims. I know he's not anything special at pass blocking

Sweezy
martin3.png

Eagles said QB Carson Wentz suffered a hairline fracture in his ribs during Thursday’s game vs. Tampa Bay.

Eagles hope to have Carson Wentz back before the end of the preseason.

Not surprised. He got lit up in that game. They said his biggest problem was being under pressure and reacting. He was real bad in a small school, curious to see how he handles pro.

That whole Rams coaching staff comes off unlikable

I know it's football but forcing the F word sounds so awkward especially from that one coach, forget his name

Goff comes off dumb as rocks too
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Watching Goff ask people about where the sun rises and sets was so cringeworthy.

Random but pretty cool

@RickMaese
Usain Bolt steps on the Olympic track for his first 100m heat today at 11:42ET. Former NFLer Jahvid Best is in his heat, repping Saint Lucia

Nice to see he's been able to do continue his athletic career outside of football

I ran against got dusted by Javhid in high school. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom