The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
will actually watch broncos bears tonight entirely. sanchez 1st, siemian 2nd, lynch 3rd and 4th. need to see what these guys look like in game :smh:

I'm intrigued to see Siemien. I'm kinda shocked at the praise he was receiving early on. Has that died down at all or does he still have a legit shot at starting? I remember him and Northwestern, but for the life of me, cannot remember him being NFL-caliber good. I remember Persa and Colter more than I do Siemien.

Cpg6T77VYAI7c8D.jpg:large

I finally got around to watching Hard Knocks last night. Jared Goff sounds so ******* dumb :lol: dude has zero leadership qualities and they said he never once huddled or called out plays in college.

We really lucked out sucking bad enough to get the #1 pick when we did.

will actually watch broncos bears tonight entirely. sanchez 1st, siemian 2nd, lynch 3rd and 4th. need to see what these guys look like in game :smh:

I'm intrigued to see Siemien. I'm kinda shocked at the praise he was receiving early on. Has that died down at all or does he still have a legit shot at starting? I remember him and Northwestern, but for the life of me, cannot remember him being NFL-caliber good. I remember Persa and Colter more than I do Siemien.

i remember when kubes said siemien had a shot to start i was like 'wait wut?'. as the summer progressed kubes didnt back off his statement. he has siemien and mark at qb1 right now. siemien was around manning just like brock so maybe he absorbed some good football smarts and worked on his skills in the offseason. if mark stinks it up i dont think kubes is hesistant to start siemien. thats why im watching the game entirely. apart from the team, i dont think the fans know much of any of them 3 as of this summer.

siemien about to lead denver to the superbowl :nerd:

lol at Seahawks having to pay Texas A&M 140k over 5 years for limited rights to 12th man trademark.

140 over 5 seems like nothing to what Seattle is probably making off of it though.

Last edited:
lol at Seahawks having to pay Texas A&M 140k over 5 years for limited rights to 12th man trademark.

140 over 5 seems like nothing to what Seattle is probably making off of it though.

They just need to adopt the "12th bag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom