Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is back!

Woo!

tumblr_inline_mlz81eiQbc1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Forgot the Pats signed Chris Hogan. :lol:

In an attempt to upgrade from LaFell, which probably isn't tough to do :lol:
But but but Lafell is good like very good well that's what pat fans say.

LaFell was just fine in NE. showed that with a good QB (a tier 1 QB, if you will), he's a good WR :nerd:

his last season with us was thrown off by injury. but his SB season? just fine :pimp:

aP0qrIP.gif

Last edited:
Have y'all ever watched every game of your favourite team . Back as far as they have available ?

What are ya'll's thoughts on the 100$ replica jerseys? Looking to get a new one for the new season and I am considering that one over the limited jersey that runs 150.

I wouldn't buy either but I would pick Limited over it. There's a jersey section, someone can find you an authentic online for $100-$150.

So apparently Adele is rumored to be the Super Bowl halftime performer......

Don't get me wrong, she can blow, but the NFL & Rog should aim to get someone more.....

....exciting.

Last edited:
So apparently Adele is rumored to be the Super Bowl halftime performer......

Don't get me wrong, she can blow, but the NFL & Rog should aim to get someone more.....

....exciting.

I've moved well beyond SB halftime. It's too long and for the broads. I couldn't care any less who performs. They should just have the Pro Bowl game at halftime. It draws the same level of disinterest.

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm not revealing anything to anyone in here, but the Pro Bowl isn't targeted at us, the serious fans.

NFL knows they've got our viewership no matter who they use to drag in the casual viewer. That's why you'll never see an act like Outkast performing at halftime.

halftime is my time to go take a piss, load up on more food, and then sit my *** back down in front of the TV. don't care about the musical guest.

unless it's my girl KP :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom