The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'm not revealing anything to anyone in here, but the Pro Bowl isn't targeted at us, the serious fans.

NFL knows they've got our viewership no matter who they use to drag in the casual viewer. That's why you'll never see an act like Outkast performing at halftime.

It's true. I don't understand why there are complaints anymore. Who cares who it is? :lol:

Cam looking like one of Charlie's Angels out here

15p4y7a.jpg

Last edited:
Cam looking like one of Charlie's Angels out here

15p4y7a.jpg
YO. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

@YoungThunderCat What's going on with ya mans, bruh? We all know how you feel about Russ g. So I know damn well you can't let this **** slide.
laugh.gif

On the bright side though, 2 out of the 3 QB's on that Tier 1 list are also top tier metrosexuals. The other guy is just straight up sexual. So the odds might be turning in Cam's favor for a revision.
smokin.gif

Could care less on halftime. Just more extra time to take more shots and talk **** to my friends about my team not being there :lol:

The performances are boring

Wow that's legit. I got a bbq spatula last season from the Jets and a beanie this season, both with a "Season Ticket Holder Exclusive" engraving :rofl:

Google jets membership club and see what shows up. I'm sure you get the same benefits too. This year we got this cheap *** battery charger that's not even big enough to give my phone 1 charge :lol:

Google jets membership club and see what shows up. I'm sure you get the same benefits too. This year we got this cheap *** battery charger that's not even big enough to give my phone 1 charge :lol:

Gonna check it out. I had the option this season for the beanie, portable charger (probably the same one you got :lol: ) or a scarf.

I'm having my ticket rep send me a scarf and charger if he has any left over.

Gonna check it out. I had the option this season for the beanie, portable charger (probably the same one you got :lol: ) or a scarf.

What you serious? We didn't get no damn option. I would have chosen the scarf :lol:

What you serious? We didn't get no damn option. I would have chosen the scarf :lol:

Yeah man the beanie is actually pretty nice. My other friend got a scarf but I haven't seen it yet.

It's 6 of us and only 3 get "gifts" because our names are on the account; ticket rep made 3 accounts, 2 tickets linked to each. I asked for anything extra for the other guys so hopefully he comes clutch.

will actually watch broncos bears tonight entirely. sanchez 1st, siemian 2nd, lynch 3rd and 4th. need to see what these guys look like in game :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom