The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the bigger bust from that 2012 draft,Blackmon or Trent?

Hurts to see Blackmons career go the way it has
mean.gif
,was a huge fan of dude in college and thought he'd be a beast in the league if he kept his head on straight
neither.

mo claiborne.

Daaamn that might have them both beat actually :rofl:

Those Bama RB's :smh:

Hope Henry's career goes more the way of Lacy than Trent

Last edited:
trent just wasnt good enough to be a RB in the nfl. even worse, dude was handing out money left and right. :x
he'll be lucky to make a CFL team
hopefully, he can find a different career and provide for his kids

maybe, triple H can give him a call and invite him to wwe training camp

Last edited:
Name the 10 WRs from the 90s who were better than CJ...

Rice, Irvin, Brown, Reed, Monk, Carter, Holt, Clark, Smith, Moss. Most SB champions. Who played in actual meaningful games. Calvin is a top talent but what exactly did he accomplish besides being a great Madden WR?

If we giving players top 10 bids off talent alone then Shawn Taylor is top 10 safety all time.

Sean, Taylor.

And Calvin is better than every WR you named outside Moss and Rice.

I let the Devin Hester argument pass, but gotdamn you goin' put some RESPECK on Calvin name!

Not top 10, hell not top 20? You've had 1 drink to many. 

Calvin Johnson > Any Skins player at any position ever

....And yes I'm a homer; Come at me bro

He's not even better then Mark Moseley. Skins KICKER and NFL MVP.

Name the 10 WRs from the 90s who were better than CJ...

Rice, Irvin, Brown, Reed, Monk, Carter, Holt, Clark, Smith, Moss. Most SB champions. Who played in actual meaningful games. Calvin is a top talent but what exactly did he accomplish besides being a great Madden WR?

If we giving players top 10 bids off talent alone then Shawn Taylor is top 10 safety all time.

Sean, Taylor.

And Calvin is better than every WR you named outside Moss and Rice.

And how he judge a WR by team success? :lol: He can't throw, block, play RB, play defense.

Megatron did his job at a all time level.

And how he judge a WR by team success? :lol: He can't throw, block, play RB, play defense.

Megatron did his job at a all time level.

Explain to me how we judge WRs then. Is it based off numbers alone? All I hear is he's a top talent to which I don't disagree. How can you or anyone say he's top 10 all time without bringing up how geared towards passing offense the league is now? All those great WRs from the past had to deal with defense that's nothing like today's game and still produced. In some cases better yards and equal if not better TDs.

Art Monk was f'ing awesome

Two arguments

Best career
Best talent

Somewhere in between the mix of both is best WRs. Depends on what you value more. The talent, the big ceiling, or production in a year, career, longevity, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom