The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the collector the collector has had it :lol:

it's all good man, I like how you stick to your guns

If we gonna adjust B Mitch stats vs Hester due to era then I don't know how Calvin in this era could be a top 10 guy vs dudes who played when passing was harder. The era Calvin played in works against him. He should have put up those numbers. Not to mention CBs were better 20 years ago and safeties like Steve Atwarter were roaming looking for heads to knock off.

I let the Devin Hester argument pass, but gotdamn you goin' put some RESPECK on Calvin name!

Not top 10, hell not top 20? You've had 1 drink to many. 

Calvin Johnson > Any Skins player at any position ever

....And yes I'm a homer; Come at me bro

Last edited:
I let the Devin Hester argument pass, but gotdamn you goin' put some RESPECK on Calvin name!

Not top 10, hell not top 20? You've had 1 drink to many. 

Calvin Johnson > Any Skins player at any position ever

....And yes I'm a homer
; Come at me bro

:nerd:

does this mean what I think?

I meant from we're from Georgia guys....GEEEZZZZZ 
laugh.gif

Anyone watching this E:60 on NT's favorite RB Trent Richardson? Crazy he didn't see the trade to Indy coming at all.

Anyone watching this E:60 on NT's favorite RB Trent Richardson? Crazy he didn't see the trade to Indy coming at all.

Trent doesn't see a lot coming

:lol: I also forget he was traded so soon into his career.

What a fall off this kid had. Kinda feel bad for him and condemn him for sitting down for the interview. But he's a fool for allowing his finances to be ran through better than any NFL run he had.

Last edited:
Trent is the Anthony Bennett of the NFL

Trent gotta be up there as an all time bust

Last edited:
Trent had it rough since day 1. 

had jim brown basically saying he didn't approve of the organization drafting him.

one of the all time greats essentially saying **** you 
laugh.gif

They're airing this and he's already been cut from the Ravens :lol: :smh: b/c of knee surgery.

This is such recent footage too.

Last edited:
Who's the bigger bust from that 2012 draft,Blackmon or Trent?

Hurts to see Blackmons career go the way it has :smh:,was a huge fan of dude in college and thought he'd be a beast in the league if he kept his head on straight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom