The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by alex2182

hes prolly gon start smashin the fat chick in the finale and quit

smh.gif
smh.gif
Rj better come correct next season

This. I dont understand why he had to tell the truth to Jenny when she was gon let him smash & the school woulda won the bball game and the day later he could've told the truth SMh at some of his decisions

It's going to be the same thing as every episode, he's going to almost get some and then find himself at a decision crossroads where he has to make a decision to do the "moral" thing or think in his own best sexual interest, and he'll chose the right thing. He asked the ugly chic to the dance, then Jenny will ask him after breaking up with the athlete dude, and he'll have to decide.

laugh.gif
Ok, twist I wasn't expecting. I still doubt he'll smash Jenny next episode. BTW, funny they're playing sophomores and not seniors given that in real life, most of the actors are early 30s. There wasn't tons of them really, but seems like when I was in high school I remember bullies being tougher and scarier; like it was a few bullies who were really bout that life and usually in and out of suspension or jail and didn't make idol threats. I have also never in real life seen anybody get stuffed in a locker though it happens on every sitcom that ever is set in a high school

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't see her getting hit by a bus coming from anywhere. Season has been pretty entertaining imo. Is next week the season finale?

Until she was in the street idk she was gon get hit but damn dat reminded me of LOST. This is wrong, the girl who said they were gonna wait took his virginity already. He should've went with the old girl i mean come on hes a sophmore, he still got 2 proms to get his chance & its winter formal

almost everything was funny about that episode bus driver was the best way to start it off

I just watched ep9 (Hamilton's). These cliches are killing me
laugh.gif
His friend walking around with the dana (river bear homage) and the thick chain
laugh.gif

The best part of the show was when ol'boy in the wheel chair Told RJ and the fat dude to kill themselves.
laugh.gif

"I'm saying this as your friend guys, you should really look in to killing yourselves"
roll.gif

This show is straight
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Miles getting rejected at the door when going to pick up his "date". This show definitely provides the lulz

RJ, c'mon son
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  In the hospital bed too
smh.gif
  How this ended has him going down for rape and possibly murder if she really died.  Guess we will find out next season.

Back
Top Bottom