The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Love this show. Almost pisses me off that he keeps missing out on so many opportunities. He should smashed the babysitter without telling everyone at his party to leave

Originally Posted by shogun

I saw some of the 1st episode.  Dude better be banging all the quality poon in that high school.  He should start calling himself Ron Jeremy Berger.  I wonder what the RJ stands for.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Watching the first episode on MTV.com today

This show is comedy but don't sleep on Warren the Ape though.

Equally hilarious.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like it. The fat dude is straight comedy. Haha. And that chick friend who loves RJ...kills me

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Love this show. Almost pisses me off that he keeps missing out on so many opportunities. He should smashed the babysitter without telling everyone at his party to leave

And his mom's friend. That was a homosexual move by him.

Originally Posted by shogun

I saw some of the 1st episode.  Dude better be banging all the quality poon in that high school.  He should start calling himself Ron Jeremy Berger.  I wonder what the RJ stands for.

his parents are some freaky @$% swingers on the show, guaranteed at some point in the season a girl asks him what rj means and he says ron jeremy cause his patents saw his schlong as a baby.

just saw the 1st 2 episodes
smh.gif
@ myself for sleeping, this show is jokes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yes i want to touch down on jenny's landing strip
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This show always cracks me up.

Not to mention that "Jenny" broad is pretty fine.
hah

You have to smash a clunker first lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But the girl next door id wife no problem call me simp if you want but she is def where its at
roll.gif
roll.gif

also at his friend dude has me rollin over here great show ill be watching
roll.gif
pimp.gif

just watched the first couple episodes online,
i will get to the most recent episodes soon....

i must say it is pretty funny,
and that one blonde
pimp.gif

and its kinda weird watching it,
first time watching a show where my name is used....
grin.gif

i havent watched every episode but this is a pretty good show. people need to start watching it.

Back
Top Bottom