The Hard Times of RJ Berger

do you have a toe nail infection? why are all your socks so crusty?

i literally
laugh.gif

mad.gif
jenny is so effn
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
it makes me mad i am not hitting that and never will, i would eat the %$%+# outta her lower areas

caught up on all the episodes. its pretty funny. all these folks are like 30 tho, lol. i recognized a bunch of folks from other shows... especially entourage.

Jenny = Girl that E thought gave him the clap
Fat Friend = Bully that Drama wrestled at the high school party during the aquaman blackout
Coach = Rufus

funny show though.

Jenny is a Price is Right model, too.

I thought it would be completely terrible but it's actually watchable. Especially with nothing on TV in the summer.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

First off its funny.. but MTV is wild for airing this it shouldn't be a High school show for setting
it should be something like college IMO
--It wouldnt be half as funny id it was a college setting. The awkwardness of high school is perfect for this series.
--The first scene of the first episode had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

First off its funny.. but MTV is wild for airing this it shouldn't be a High school show for setting
it should be something like college IMO
HAVE LIL' KIDS WATCHING THIS ISNT A GOOD LOOK

PRETTY MUCH  I WATCHED THE FIRST EP & I CAME TO THE POINT THAT

THIS SHOW IS WILD BROKEBACK ...IN BETTER TERMS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NO MAN SHOULD WATCH THIS
laugh.gif

ONLY TEENY GIRLYS WHO THINK "STICK"-JOKES ARE FUNNY

AS CAM WOULD SAY ..." DISGUSTING "

This show is hilarious. Though the weird chick that hangs around them is super creepy.
Those bros necklace
roll.gif

Didn't know girl that plays Jenny is a price is right model.

Definitely liked that episode with Jenny's sweet 16. Arj Ber-jay gave her the best gift, instead of the simp necklace.
pimp.gif

Also word to that Harold and Kumar scene when RJ was in the bed with that MILF and her husband came through
roll.gif

That crusty sock joke was
roll.gif
also.

Back
Top Bottom