The greatest NBA Floppers of All Time

The list is on point.
smh.gif
@ floppers...

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ that video...

Neither Baron or Deron flops.
Deron is my boy, but who you kidding? He doesn't nearly as much as alot of these dudes, but Deron will take a spill. You can't be the PGof a Jerry Sloan team without doing so.

As for Baron,
laugh.gif
Where's my man with the avatar?

Anderson Varjao (sp?) is a pretty good flopper but the best one that i have ever seen is Vlade Divac in all the games versus the Lakers back when he was withthe Kings

lol, good list but once the offensive player lowers that arm
then its pretty much blatant

Francis

Baron flopped that one time, but even that was kind of like a joking flop. he knew it wasn't going to work, thats why he was laughing. Baron almost neverflops

I still dont understand how Andy V, a 6'10 forward, leads the leauge in charges called. Like dear god, your 6'10. Block the ball or smash the otherplayer to the ground. Its like the leauge is sponsored by Charmin.... which i kinda had a feeling it was for the past few years anyway.

Manu has to be #1. No doubt about that. Dude is just a dirty rat. Period.

Baron flopped that one time, but even that was kind of like a joking flop. he knew it wasn't going to work, thats why he was laughing. Baron almost never flops

No, he was laughing because it DIDN'T work,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Baron flopped that one time, but even that was kind of like a joking flop. he knew it wasn't going to work, thats why he was laughing. Baron almost never flops

Nah, Baron does that regularly. He had some good ones against us in the playoffs last yr like when Jet "bodyslammed" him.

My mistake then, I admit I was wrong, but not nearly to the magnitude that these guys (AV, Manu, Bell) are going at it.

Devin Harris deserves to be included in this discussion

baron flops...but it's funny cuz most of the time he does it he almost does it jokingly. it never seems like he's serious about it.
laugh.gif
. no one shoulddeny his flopping is nothing compared to raja fell, rat bastard, among others.

Normally I hate floppers, but for some reason when Baron does it, its just so hilarious. Not even when he is joke flopping...but whenever he tries to takecharges, I can just imagine if dude tried to stand strong, offensive players would be bouncin off him left and right
laugh.gif

And my lord, SMH @ that D-Wade spin move

Back
Top Bottom