The greatest college football game that you have ever watched?

Texas/USC Rose Bowl Championship game
pimp.gif

usc texas..i still remember watching it..and when texas went down by two scores and i was in my cousin room watching it...i jus got up and went to bed and istill remember saying "man..this joint is dead"...bout 15 minutes later my cousin bust through my door and was like its 4th and 1...came and watchedit..seen tha stop and was like "uh oh" and the rest is history...

'06 rose bowl >>> "07 fiesta bowl

Originally Posted by MBen32

usc texas..i still remember watching it..and when texas went down by two scores and i was in my cousin room watching it...i jus got up and went to bed and i still remember saying "man..this joint is dead"...bout 15 minutes later my cousin bust through my door and was like its 4th and 1...came and watched it..seen tha stop and was like "uh oh" and the rest is history...

'06 rose bowl >>> "07 fiesta bowl
wait, so you went to sleep on the greatest college football game you have ever watched?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

1. Texas over USC. 2005 Rose Bowl/ National Title Game. I remember everyone thought USC would wreck them. Greatest single game performance by a player that ihave EVER seen by Vince Young.

2. Boise State over Oklahoma. 2006 Fiesta Bowl. Game was just crazy. Enough said. another BIG underdog win, and another team that i was pulling for hard.Zabransky.

funny thing bout that TX vs. USC game, when we went down 2 scores me and my dudes was sittin here like man this is a stage being set for a big 4th quarter. IHONESTLY never felt like dude was out of tha game. I been watchin dude since he was a freshman in HS and he been havin spectacular finishes FOREVER. if yallthink that SC was crazy the HS games was on another level in person. as that SC game kept going it was like being in the matrix, especially when they stoppedthat big hoss on 4th and 1 after dude was murdering all game. After that I felt like it wasn't real life cuz it seemed like we were prophesizing(sp?) orsome ishh.

USC v. Texas (2005)
Oklahoma v. Boise State (2007)
Oklahoma v. Oregon (2006)

-Boise st. Vs OU Last few mins. Of regulation n ot
-Usc vs. Texas title game ( bush n his laterall
smh.gif
)
-Miami vs. Ohio st. (miami got robbed in ot with that PI call)

Back
Top Bottom