The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

So there arent people out there who dont get on online forums about kicks that want these
lol obviously yes but like the other person said people don't even know these re releasing, I only know one other person that even know these re releasing next week. They are kind of flying under the radar I see these being like hyperposites and penny 5 release, where one colorway will sell out online but will sit awhile in stores. the other colorways will def sit

Last edited:
lol obviously yes but like the other person said people don't even know these re releasing, I only know one other person that even know these re releasing next week. They are kind of flying under the radar I see these being like hyperposites and penny 5 release, where one colorway will sell out online but will sit awhile in stores. the other colorways will def sit

Lol the world we live in today nothin is flying under the radar man. Someone might not even be into kicks anymore and all it takes is their friend to post a pic with a release date on IG or twitter and that person sees it and wants it, they repost it and theres no tellin how many followers each has

Its like that poster they show about having sex how you doing it with the other person AND the people they had sex with n so on. All it takes is a post my friend

Just saying these arent flying under no radar, especially just because only 1 person YOU know only knows about it

Went to my local Footlocker yesterday and they said they would release em on the 5th, not sure what Nike's up to at this point...

The shoe thats gonna suffer from the glove lebron xi n fresh prince releases is the steel x's lol if only retro jordans went on sale like they did many lights ago

Went to my local Footlocker yesterday and they said they would release em on the 5th, not sure what Nike's up to at this point...

Said it before. Graffiti release was the same way week before nike pushed the date back a week many footlockers already had their shipments and were selling their pairs on the original date regardless of NDC, then they released on ftl online and ndc the following week, which killed a lot of hype for graffitis especially because i believe it was suppose to drop on the weekend of the green glows and something else

Not saying ftl will push it back but it happens that nike n retail stores are on diff dates. If so then you have 2 chances at them. If this is the case im happy because i wont be able to get these on the 5th, 2 releases trump these for me. The 12th is perfect for me but if i miss oh well im sure ill find these for a reasonable resell or restock

Last edited:
Went to my local HOH and they were clueless 
grin.gif
 Maybe it was just the girl i asked. Went to Champs and confirmed they'd get them and release on the 5th. Im hoping everybody will be after those Bel Air V's and leave these alone so i can double up with ease. 

Went to my local HOH and they were clueless >D  Maybe it was just the girl i asked. Went to Champs and confirmed they'd get them and release on the 5th. Im hoping everybody will be after those Bel Air V's and leave these alone so i can double up with ease. 
employees are generally clueless, speak to the manager if u want some type of info

Popped into a local Mom & Pop shop. No luck!

But funny side story.... Didn't see them and ole boy asked what I was looking for. Told him and said "some of the guys said the local Mom n Pops may have them". Dude got upset that I called them a mom n pop shop. And said why I called the store that?!? I told him that they weren't a national corp like FTL. He just said "oh" and proceeded to give me the stink eye. Ha!

I mean this could obviously be a typo or I have a misconception of the colorway, but wouldnt these be Black/white seeing as black is the dominant color? FTL calendar and launch locator says White/Black

Yeah they showed up on the release locator but still no info on what procedures they will be having. At least not in my city.

All these damn footlockers saying theyre not getting the shoe and footlocker Twitter saying Its a general release. Im sick of their little games always helping out their friends and we get stuck at the end for their BS.

All these damn footlockers saying theyre not getting the shoe and footlocker Twitter saying Its a general release. Im sick of their little games always helping out their friends and we get stuck at the end for their BS.

Check the launch locator its displaying all the FTL stores getting them

Last edited:
not getting them here 
ohwell.gif
 there's a spot about an hour away getting them, so i think ill just try my luck online

There's quite a few FTLs getting them here, a couple I definitely didn't expect. I think I'll be able to cop with no problem.

There's quite a few FTLs getting them here, a couple I definitely didn't expect. I think I'll be able to cop with no problem.

My mall back home in GA has been getting a good amount of releases past cpl years which is shocking cuz they never get much. Demad has def picked up i guess or they finally acquired some decent acct status with the top brands

Back
Top Bottom