The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I'll update on the sizing when I try them on tonight. I just took some pics last night then uploaded them a few minutes ago, shoes are still at home.

Quality so far seem to be okay. I mean it is mostly cloth like the OG so durability would probably be an issue.

Here are some more pics:

While I love these ... something about seeing them zipped up is a no go. These and the answers 4s I think look better unzipped. Not pulled down but just with the laces showing

got mine from a local shop once they got their shipment

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/589460/width/500/height/1000[/IMG

][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/589460/width/500/height/1000

Too fresh!! Lol@tall tees.

Last edited:
White tee went thru metro ATL area like a wildfire haha then captured the south in general

While I love these ... something about seeing them zipped up is a no go. These and the answers 4s I think look better unzipped. Not pulled down but just with the laces showing
i do da same thing wit da flightposites...(which are da next of kin of these)

I'm playing in them, even if just for nostalgia.

Called the local mom n pop today, said they'll have them. Should be good to go...

x2

I'm playing in them, even if just for nostalgia.

Called the local mom n pop today, said they'll have them. Should be good to go...

x2

Where at bro? Lol I can't wait til they release. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind. Lol maybe they might ship me out a pair.

Where at bro? Lol I can't wait til they release. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind. Lol maybe they might ship me out a pair.

Just a mom and pop, they won't ship.

Hit me up when the release date gets closer and I may be able to grab you a pair...

as long as you don't wear an 11.

Just a mom and pop, they won't ship.

Hit me up when the release date gets closer and I may be able to grab you a pair...

as long as you don't wear an 11.

From one Brandon to another...you already know sir.

ALREADY.

KNOW.

:tongue: :lol:

i def cant wait till release date :lol: :evil:

most of us here have been waiting forever. we saw at least 5 different release dates :smh:

i def cant wait till release date :lol: :evil:

most of us here have been waiting forever. we saw at least 5 different release dates :smh:

Lol!! Yup!! I started checking eBay, their prices are unreasonable. If it was 25-40 above retail, maybe I'd pull the trigger. But at 250... No Gracias

Back
Top Bottom