The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

These r dope yall can't wait to pik these up, can any1 help as to how these run size wise, r they like jordans I kno sum of those run a bit big

will be unDSing this and the GPs at the same time! :D
Very nice. :smokin

Damn im glad these are FINALLY releasing. Definitely nostalgic to me, had the navy blue n black ones n middle school.. Not too much of a J fan now of days so ima have to pick up these n the Phoenix shaq attaqs next month.. September is going to be lovely. :D just wish I knew if those kd lifestyles are dropping in Sept. still. Any word?

Damn im glad these are FINALLY releasing. Definitely nostalgic to me, had the navy blue n black ones n middle school.. Not too much of a J fan now of days so ima have to pick up these n the Phoenix shaq attaqs next month.. September is going to be lovely. :D just wish I knew if those kd lifestyles are dropping in Sept. still. Any word?
I think so but you should ask more of that in the KD 6 thread but I think people's champ is releasing this month

These r dope yall can't wait to pik these up, can any1 help as to how these run size wise, r they like jordans I kno sum of those run a bit big

OGs ran small, but Slacker said these retros fit wider. Im def going to have to try these on in store, I suggest most people do the same to ensure proper fit.

:nthat:

Still not sure if I want to black out the swoosh on the tab. What do you guys think ? I almost like the high contrast of the white on black better.

Last edited:

OGs ran small, but Slacker said these retros fit wider. Im def going to have to try these on in store, I suggest most people do the same to ensure proper fit.

This is what i'm concerned about .. we most likely won't get these locally.. so i'm gonna have to just take a chance, and  hope i make the right decision.. i'm thinking just go a half size up to be safe

Last edited:
I have a wide foot, so I'm going a half size up regardless if they're saying they made these wider. 

If they fit way big, then I'll add an extra insole and it should take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom