The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

hope they feel like the OGs and not like these hard retros JB and Nike been putting out the past couple of years

zoom is always comfortable to me

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Can't wait. I also can't wait to see what other colors they have. I just hope Nike doesn't go crazy.

thanks Msgt16 for posting the pics here! :smile:

yeah with one elite sock it was true to size for me. my feet are kinda narrow i guess thats why...but everyone is right if you zip it up it tends to be too snug.

its too comfy maybe like a comfortable zk 5 or 6 perhaps, maybe what you feel when you wear a zk4 out of the box...

maybe it was planed to be released April really...dates on the tag shows dec 2012 and Jan 2013 but due to some circumstances it was delayed for oct...

maybe some details will be diff but let see. i hope nike retains more of its OGness..overall its a great shoe and details on it are great its not even that heavy by todays standards.

The more pics I see and the longer they take to release the less likely I feel I will have a chance to get these. Right now the hype is building and as soon as someone plays in these or Wale wears them then its over. I have been following this thread from day 1 and have searched for these on Ebay for years now. I am very excited about the release but why wont they freakin release already.

In honor of GP getting elected into the HOF

am I the only one who thinks those elite socks have become MAD hypebeastish? anyways, i'm debating getting the nike flight one for outdoor ball or do you think I should wait for these? anyone know anything about the performance of both? especially on blacktop
I totally agree, these elite socks are for the hypebeasts'.. but as far as hooping goes in either the Flight One's or The Glove's goes, The Gloves are all around better choice.. 

am I the only one who thinks those elite socks have become MAD hypebeastish? anyways, i'm debating getting the nike flight one for outdoor ball or do you think I should wait for these? anyone know anything about the performance of both? especially on blacktop
I'm curious about 'the Gloves' as well. Interested in hearing about the zoom set up.

As far as the Flight One, I think it's an excellent hoop shoe and for the price, I'd say a good go to for outdoor ball. Flight Ones are surprisingly lightweight and the herringbone is pretty thick and would probably do well on blacktop.  Plus you wouldn't feel bad beatin' em up at the price.  You could probably justify doubling up as well.

Back
Top Bottom