The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

If they're doing the II's and IV's I'm buying them all.

Curious there's no GP I's though... those seem to be the most popular with the nostalgic people after the Gloves...

Chyeah, now that's what I'm talking about. 
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]
:tongue:

dont play like that!

now u got Nike seeing that and thinking... Good idea!! lol
i would be so mad

any news yet, im hoping for a GR in the summer, call me crazy but i need 1 to rock and 1 to rock balling ball, that new school sneaker head.

And since GP also once took his talents to South Beach...

My friends, the possibilities are endless.

I love the way the GP II and IV look but I don't see any casual appeal in them. At least the type of casual appeal NSW tries to go for.

I remember trying these on in footlocker when the originally released when I was in like 3rd grade! I remember I thought they were really cool, but I decided to get a different pair. I would love to get a pair upon retro!

Man, I'm checking this thread religiously and anxiously awaiting pictures. I know I know it's very early but this is one of those shoes I used to check eBay daily for a pair in decent shape

Man, I'm checking this thread religiously and anxiously awaiting pictures. I know I know it's very early but this is one of those shoes I used to check eBay daily for a pair in decent shape

Like 3 years ago I found a pair of the black/white's in my size DS on fleaBay. The seller wouldn't ship to Canada though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom