The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Seller shoejocky on eBay has OSUs for $115 shipped (sz 11.5/12 for sure)

Last edited:
Anybody try blacking out the  white swoosh on the velcro tab of the black pair?

Last edited:
I thought about it but its a small change that doesn't really bother me too much. I might do it once they get a little more worn and dirty.
I want to but I'm afraid of ruining them. For me the big swooh and then another little one's a bit much. But like you said it is minor change. The lack of cushioning and rounder,bulkier toe rand is what disappointed me the most. I actually like the red flight on the pulltab more

I thought about it but its a small change that doesn't really bother me too much. I might do it once they get a little more worn and dirty.

I want to but I'm afraid of ruining them. For me the big swooh and then another little one's a bit much. But like you said it is minor change. The lack of cushioning and rounder,bulkier toe rand is what disappointed me the most. I actually like the red flight on the pulltab more

Yeah.... they do look alittle busy, especially when unzipped.

http://www.street-rules.com/gary-payton-en-visite-paris-recap-photos/

gary-payton-fl3.jpg

gary-payton-fl4.jpg

gary-payton-fl6.jpg

gary-payton-fl9.jpg

gary-payton-fl10.jpg

Surprised he didn't wear a pair of gloves at the event... Maybe some PEs or upcoming release or something.

did the red's release online today, don't see them anywhere and i doubt they sold out with nike/jordan bhm release out there

nvd i see they come out next sat.

Last edited:
did the red's release online today, don't see them anywhere and i doubt they sold out with nike/jordan bhm release out there

nvd i see they come out next sat.
Wanna see em on foot but the red gloves are all over ebay for about 140 or less right now. Might pick them up since at this point im not finding the scs for anything near 180 (my personal max on those).

Pass on the red pair. Got a few pairs of the   blk/white and white/blk so I'm good until something really good drops, like a true purple/yellow lakers colorway

Back
Top Bottom