The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Thats what alot of people are speculating but I think hes referring to the fact that these have black and white accents instead of burgundy and orange like the other samples we've seen.

I know I already said it a page back, but Im pretty sure those were just one off grey markets made from whatever parts they had available. Those look like they're 95% black/white/reds with the cover material being the only part from the Tech pack.
this cw won't be all-star with a release date of jan 11

Yeah thats just what alot of people were speculating. Its also unlikely because there are a quite a few more shoes in the Tech Pack and All-Star releases are usually unique to each shoe.

Can't find the black/whites on NDC/FTL etc, waited too long to pull the trigger. The volt/purples are atrocious IMO

Can't find the black/whites on NDC/FTL etc, waited too long to pull the trigger. The volt/purples are atrocious IMO
It's been said already, but when I hit up malls I see at least one store that has the black/whites on the shelf.  Dunno about sizes but they got em.

So, I tried on these on for the first time. I must say, I don't feel any sort of Zoom Air.. They still seem to feel comfortable though.. Do you guys know any places that got these close to retail (Black/white pair)? That's the only color I want.. I couldn't get them on release day due to obvious circumstances.. I checked eBay, but people are asking for $250..smh

Go out to your local shops and call your local shops and you should be able to track down a black/white pair.  Also always check the internet and search box on twitter.  You should find a pair fairly easily.

So, I tried on these on for the first time. I must say, I don't feel any sort of Zoom Air.. They still seem to feel comfortable though.. Do you guys know any places that got these close to retail (Black/white pair)? That's the only color I want.. I couldn't get them on release day due to obvious circumstances.. I checked eBay, but people are asking for $250..smh

Try NikeFind or go to your local Footlocker/Finishline to see if they can get a pair on your size from other stores.

Please Nike, don't pimp these out like you did to the Foams. Haven't felt any of the Cws since the Blk/Wht. Give me a wht/blue combo though and I'm on board.

Try NikeFind or go to your local Footlocker/Finishline to see if they can get a pair on your size from other stores.

Did Finishline finally get these ?

On RD no Finishlines I know of received any pairs.

Here's a couple of small foot sizes...

http://www.ruvilla.com/men/footwear...-98-the-glove-black-white-university-red.html

Thanks for all the help guys. Couldn't track down the OG blk/whts in my size, but used ruvilla to get the wht/blks in my size for 145 shipped no tax. Fairly excited, waiting for an all black cw or maybe a blk/gold "Motor City"-esque colorway (from the cj81 for those that don't know)

Back
Top Bottom