The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

No way these reach the 1k mark.

Gloves don't have enough steam to get that much hype. If super limited, maaaaybe couple hundo over retail, if that.

Don't be too worried yet people.

Okay this is perfect, exactly what I wanted to hear. Most shoes aside from Jordans here are an easy cop so I'm a bit disconnected from release like this in terms of ease and cost to get on a shoe that sits till clearance where I live.

Thanks

Keep in mind, this is just my feeling toward this release... I could be right, or I could be wrong. Hopefully I'm right, or if I'm wrong, hopefully it'll be easier than I figure.

I was in sole supremacy last week and they have a GP signed pair of the sonic cw

they were fresh, i like that the green is dark and subtle not overly bright

beautiful shoe that I want

Looks like the SC Gloves will be FCFS at Nike Seattle. Other Nike stores have not yet announced.

Source: (read through the tweets)

I was in sole supremacy last week and they have a GP signed pair of the sonic cw

they were fresh, i like that the green is dark and subtle not overly bright

beautiful shoe that I want
Size 14's...I was watching the listing on eBay but it's already jumped past $400.

a plan is being put together for this sonic CW
at this very moment. I cannot miss out on this
shoe.

They didn't have any SC branding like the gloves do... Or did they? I can't remember if they did or not.

^ You mean this? 

timthumb.php

Nice pics at the Key Arena. Hope the die-hard GP and OG fans of this shoe gets them. I'm good with the Black/white.

those saying these aren't limited are CORRECT. NICK from ************* mentioned how they made available a large number of pairs....more that the rookies. 

these are being released at 14 different nikestores in the US. and on ndc. Please tell me how these aren't limited. When the wtk 8s are being released in most Nikestores and over 80 HOH locations and people are saying that they are "limited" 

these are being released at 14 different nikestores in the US. and on ndc. Please tell me how these aren't limited. When the wtk 8s are being released in most Nikestores and over 80 HOH locations and people are saying that they are "limited" 
Pretty much this.  Don't listen to anyone who tell you otherwise without concrete proof.

hypebeast wanna preach that these are limited so they can make a decent profit. smh. happen all the time.

and NICK FROM S O L E C

Back
Top Bottom