The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

roll.gif
you took the tears right out of my eyes that pic is smoking !!!!!

does borwn borther shoes take phone order then allow you to pickup later inthe day?

I've done that before but with releases that were GR and available easily. I'd try calling them and checking. Might not be much interest and they may hold them for you.

After reading the last 7-8 pages it seems like the majority went tts but some went up a half. Also, as mentioned the OG's did fit .5 size small. Length wise I'm sure they're true but in terms of narowness in the forefoot I'm thinking of going up .5. I go up a half size in foams. Any feedback would be appreciated.

These will be a available for $100 and under in the not too distant future- resellers buying all up and will not be able to move
Don't believe the hype!

i love the white ones, want to buy em but dont think they would look right on me :\

No offense but that's a horrible reason to not cop a pair of kicks you love. If you been reading this thread you should have already seen all the different opinions on how these should be rocked. Either way someone's gonna look at you like you're doin it wrong so F it, do you n rock what you love.

not horrible reason lol

i dont rock kicks with jeans especially these, usually with basketball shorts or at the gym. while i love the way they look and everything, idk lol

if they go on discount on something ill possibly cop but doubt that even happens.

Don't forget... We have another chance next week if we miss out.

DONT PAY RESELL PRICES!!

Those Bel Air 5's made it harder than it should have been

but I made it to the promise land of confirmation pages

They're $140 on JJ, no tax, $10 shipping, that adds to the same price in stores if they retail for $145 and 6% tax.

Back
Top Bottom