The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

soo whats the chances of using a coupon on this release? (talkin b-day or 20$ off $100)

is it really upto the worker?

Havent been following this thread much, so I apologize if its been discussed

Any word on how sizing/fit might be?
In J's I usually have to drop down a half size from my normal 10.5 to a 10.

But with Nike Retro I am usually true to size. My last Retro's were Speed Turf's and they fit TTS at 10.5

Smh how is it that no stores on Jamaica ave (QUEENS NYC) have these yet and only FTL said there releasing them tomorrow

sick.gif

Nike Air Force 1 Low “The Glove” – White – Volt – Green 

They have the stupidest ideas / execution.

I used to work retail in high school and we'd get the stupidest stuff. It's like, these people must have some of the worst decision makers or disconnect from what people want

Nike is looking out, though. If you strike out on the gloves, you have another sneaker with a zipper awaiting. And if you squint hard enough they look like the gloves from a few miles away. Thanks, Nike.

Nike needs to stop with the hybrids from time to time. Some are good/decent and others are :x

Just picked mine up the store i went to had them for sale already. Maybe it's just my foot but I had to go up to an 11.

soo whats the chances of using a coupon on this release? (talkin b-day or 20$ off $100)

is it really upto the worker?

probably depends on how fast its selling... if nobody is buying the shoe then most likely they will let you

Back
Top Bottom