The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I assume it's a fake out and just a reference. Makes no sense to know Barry like that unless he's legit their civilian identity friend.

Last edited:
Maybe Diana, hal, and bruce are regular people on earh 2 as well. They probably a part of some book club.

Harrison Wells, Tom Cavanagh, is playing at the celebrity all star game. Might just watch to see if he got any game :rofl:

Does anyone watch Young Justice on Netflix? Show is fire and should be a template for the DCU.

And that shot in the racing episode of The Flash was indeed San Diego at night. Random they used that one shot, but I paused and confirmed that it was the Coronado bridge, Emerald Plaza and USS Midway in the aerial shot before Iris goes to Wally's race.

Well, can't say I didn't see that ending coming when Jay was standing in front of the portal. It was obvious that was going to happen. >D

Last edited:
Well, can't say I didn't see that ending coming when Jay was standing in front of the portal. It was obvious that was going to happen.
grin.gif
Yeah when he did that, I knew he was about to get Deep Blue Sea'd.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was so telegraphed though.

Like why is Jay the last person to walk away after he closes the portal? Why linger around there after throwing the bomb and it's been closed for like half a minute? :lol: :smh:

It's possible he's still alive but yeah he's probably dead. I guess they had to show some death since we aint see how Killer Frost died.

:lol: @ Earth-2 Barry pep talking Barry so he could phase through some special glass :smh:

Jay waiting around the portal was almost as dumb as Barry phasing through his prison and not immediately phasing through to save the guy trapped in the same one :smh:

Zoom beating down Barry was great :pimp: :rofl:

Not looking forward to the shark ep.

zoom should be the ruler of earth 2 with the way he has everyone shook.

What the hell kinda glass were their cells made of if they couldn't break it?

I wonder who wells' daughter is going to hook up with. Probably oliver.

So this is what it's gonna be? Somebody gotta give Barry a pep talk so he can overcome the odds?

Imagine what'll happen when Iris gives him the yambs. Barry finna kill Zoom with one punch.
laugh.gif

So this is what it's gonna be? Somebody gotta give Barry a pep talk so he can overcome the odds?

Imagine what'll happen when Iris gives him the yambs. Barry finna kill Zoom with one punch. :lol:
Where you been? :lol:

Barry's dad, Joe, Wells(Thawne), Earth-2 Wells, Jay, probably Cisco and Katelyn, etc. I expect future pep talks from Snart, and the ghost of Eddie.

I'm surprised he aint get a pep talk from his moms when he traveled back in time :lol:

Is the dude in the mask Earth 2 Wally? Why did he spell Jay's name? Maybe Zoom represents Jay's junkie for speed manifestation into a speed demon?

Back
Top Bottom