The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Zoom is one badass mofo. I always wonder who's under the mask. I hope we wont be underwhelmed if its ever revealed.
I dont want him to be Eobard, Jay or Wally

Last edited:
zoom is going to be like deathstroke

everyone thinks he's the coolest thing ever, then we get to actually see who he is as a person and he's just another jealous beta boy 

"YOU KNOW WHAT ZOOM WILL DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT!!!"

*Zoom runs into room and murders a few people*

"That..."

I deadass said the line before he did, so when he said it I was all

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just watching the latest episode and not finished, but I think Jay Garrick on Earth 1 is a body suit similar to what Thawne used to pose as Wells in season 1.

Garrick/Zoom manipulated all of this so Kaitlyn could make a speedster forumula that makes him the fastest.

Dude in the metal mask is the real Garrick.

EDIT: Or not...

Last edited:
Im hoping they do the reveal and pull it off well...

Cause this monster speedster thing that pawn Zoom off to be is still weird to me.

Seems more like Black Flash than Zoom.

Just watching the latest episode and not finished, but I think Jay Garrick on Earth 1 is a body suit similar to what Thawne used to pose as Wells in season 1.

Garrick/Zoom manipulated all of this so Kaitlyn could make a speedster forumula that makes him the fastest.

Dude in the metal mask is the real Garrick.

EDIT: Or not...
Now that makes the theory more possible.

Good use of a plot device we've seen once before.

So garrick was standing by the portal on purpose? 

Might not be significant, but it felt like he took extra time throwing that portal closer pod. He knew that only Harrison and barry were coming through, he didn't have to look back and get assurance to throw the pod. 

Last edited:
Maybe Zoom knows that Jay has Velocity 9, so it was part of the plan... What better way to go back to Earth 2 than Zoom pulling him in

Doesn't look suspicious

Or it could've been a speed mirage that stabbed "Garrick" as he's been Zoom the whole time. It's starting to feel like Garrick has been missing a lot for that very reason.

Or it could've been a speed mirage that stabbed "Garrick" as he's been Zoom the whole time. It's starting to feel like Garrick has been missing a lot for that very reason.
I like the Jay being Zoom theory because it has legs, but at the same time, people of Earth-2 know that Jay Garrick is the Flash I beileve. Harry Wells knew, and he doesn't wear the mask so now that confuses me more. Because I definitely think that the masked man could be "Hunter Zolomon" (Jay Earth-1) and Jay does seem to be absent during convenient moments. Also don't you think Barry at the very least would be able to recognize a speed mirage?

The Flash is hands down one of my favorite shows, but it seems to be struggling to keep the first season's momentum.

Last edited:
Watched the episode last night. 

Berry - 2 is mad annoying

Zoom can't be Jay....Katelyn has been observing his cell's and the speed force. Surely she would have noticed something. 

Anyone else wonder why dude was knocking on the glass in some code instead of just spelling what he wanted to say on the glass? smh
Jay waiting around the portal was almost as dumb as Barry phasing through his prison and not immediately phasing through to save the guy trapped in the same one
mean.gif

And what phase him out too? It doesn't work like that does it?

Last edited:
Watched the episode last night. 
Berry - 2 is mad annoying

Zoom can't be Jay....Katelyn has been observing his cell's and the speed force. Surely she would have noticed something. 

Anyone else wonder why dude was knocking on the glass in some code instead of just spelling what he wanted to say on the glass? smh

Jay waiting around the portal was almost as dumb as Barry phasing through his prison and not immediately phasing through to save the guy trapped in the same one :smh:

And what phase him out too? It doesn't work like that does it?
Yeah it does. Just gotta vibrate and use twice as much speed.

I mean if it didn't work like that then Barry wouldn't be able to carry ppl at the speed he does. They'd all just die.

But at the very least, he could've took off dude's mask so he could talk.

Yeah it does. Just gotta vibrate and use twice as much speed.

I mean if it didn't work like that then Barry wouldn't be able to carry ppl at the speed he does. They'd all just die.

But at the very least, he could've took off dude's mask so he could talk.
Word 

Thing that blows me was that Barry didn't think to Vibrate thru until Zoom did it. Like fam, you know you can do that. That's literally the first thing to try. Also I wonder why no one tried to shoot the glass at least once.

wells daughter was like "its impossible to figure out what hes tapping" then after a pep talk they figure it out in like 30 seconds 
laugh.gif

Thing that blows me was that Barry didn't think to Vibrate thru until Zoom did it. Like fam, you know you can do that. That's literally the first thing to try. Also I wonder why no one tried to shoot the glass at least once.
at one point, Barry said Zoom had just hinted him on how to escape by vibrating but then he proceeds to just run towards the wall :lol:

Back
Top Bottom