The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I knew it was a black guy. Online they're assuming it's Ollie with a beard and I'm like that looks nothing like TDKR Green Arrow.

Really good ep. I was trying hard to catch all of the easter eggs as they went to earth-2
laugh.gif

The biggest reference to me was the look of Central City on Earth-2. That is totally Batman TAS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Just the way they mixed high tech with old school ****. A bunch of 50s and 60s cars but you got a monorail and advanced tech to detect metahumans but the villains are using tommy guns. That was so cool. I'd rather we just stay on Earth-2.

Barry should've smashed while he could. Should've ignored all the Joe stuff. That was a sad unnecessary death though
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Reverb
laugh.gif
Talking about running the city then gets got by Zoom with ease.

I wonder why Jay didn't at least tell Barry his Star Labs team are all villains on his world?
laugh.gif
Finding out Jay is a speed addict
mean.gif
Lying about Zoom stealing his speed. Like dude even less now.

So what are the guesses for dude with his entire face covered tapping morse code on the glass?
nerd.gif
Earth-2 Eobard Thawne? Earth-2 Barry's dad?

That shot of Supergirl tho
pimp.gif
. I think it so awesome that CBS and CW are allowing this crossover to complete the DCU
I think it's CBS (or the media conglomerate that owns them CBS corp or something) that owns half of the CW with WB anyway.
That's all I thought.

Barry could've gotten a taste of Iris in Earth 2 and fail miserably in Earth 1.

Anyone else still think Zoom is Barry's Earth 2 dad? Even though the phone said "Mom & Dad" and Barry only talked to his mom, right?

Last edited:
Another nice switch on things I noticed is Captain Cold is the Mayor of Central City :lol:

I would've liked to see Miller acting exactly like he does as Cold but as the Mayor with no changes :lol: Talking the same way, same attitude but just the mayor.

Last edited:
Next ep is titled "Escape From Earth-2"

Unfortunately. I'm betting the Star Labs breach stays open or Zoom opens up another one somehow. They save Wells' daughter, but something else bad happens and an upcoming showdown with Zoom back on Barry's Earth is forthcoming.

Last edited:
Fantastic episode. Iris is the GOAT and you guys need to put the Pattie stuff to rest. That phone call to his mom was a powerful scene. I think that was the turning point to going all in on saving his friends on Earth 2.

Really good ep. I was trying hard to catch all of the easter eggs as they went to earth-2 :lol:

The biggest reference to me was the look of Central City on Earth-2. That is totally Batman TAS :lol: :pimp: Just the way they mixed high tech with old school ****. A bunch of 50s and 60s cars but you got a monorail and advanced tech to detect metahumans but the villains are using tommy guns. That was so cool. I'd rather we just stay on Earth-2.

Barry should've smashed while he could. Should've ignored all the Joe stuff. That was a sad unnecessary death though :smh: :lol:

Reverb :lol: Talking about running the city then gets got by Zoom with ease.

I wonder why Jay didn't at least tell Barry his Star Labs team are all villains on his world? :lol: Finding out Jay is a speed addict :smh: Lying about Zoom stealing his speed. Like dude even less now.

So what are the guesses for dude with his entire face covered tapping morse code on the glass? :nerd: Earth-2 Eobard Thawne? Earth-2 Barry's dad?

That shot of Supergirl tho :pimp: . I think it so awesome that CBS and CW are allowing this crossover to complete the DCU
I think it's CBS (or the media conglomerate that owns them CBS corp or something) that owns half of the CW with WB anyway.

Earth 2 barry's dad was at the house with barry's mom

If E1 Cisco can learn how use his powers like E2 Cisco, can we conclude that E1 Kaitlin can turn into E2 Killer Frost?

barry's a doofus. Involving himself in his doppleganger's life and getting joe killed.

Should have gotten it on with Earth 2 Iris first and foremost.

Last edited:
barry's a doofus. Involving himself in his doppleganger's life and getting joe killed.
When you think about it, it's really absurd.

That's the type of **** that could've turned Earth-2 Barry in to a super villain if his relationship with Joe was different.

Talking about this family is my family. **** outta here. Earth-2 Wally should show up and put the beats on him.

Back
Top Bottom