The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Oh yeah, forgot the Spanish word for professor is profesor. Don't know what zoom would be, probably zoom. Maybe something like rapido.

Last edited:
^
Yeah, she even seemed to understand when barry explained it to her but she still got mad later on anyway. Dude should've just lied and said he can't talk to her about work stuff.

^
Yeah, she even seemed to understand when barry explained it to her but she still got mad later on anyway. Dude should've just lied and said he can't talk to her about work stuff.

He is a lame anyways like you telling me you cant act regular around your girl just because you know a secret :smh:

They playing his character

^

He is a lame anyways like you telling me you cant act regular around your girl just because you know a secret
mean.gif

What im saying... I've watched one of my boys get it in with a random and go back to his girl in the same night with a straight face.

Repping the emotionally awkward pitch to the max. I've noticed this is a trend in main characters for shows in the fantasy genre centered around one figure.

Main character is either incredibly stupid or incredibly awkward. Never neither, most times both.

Maybe Eddie is really just that kind-hearted lmao! But on the low, I'm thinking he will become a villain at some point.

I thought I was the only one, he gives me villain vibes.
Type of dude that will kidnapp Iris

When they gonna put some musles on my boo barry, make him thick like olie......

He is a lame anyways like you telling me you cant act regular around your girl just because you know a secret :smh:

Maybe Eddie is really just that kind-hearted lmao! But on the low, I'm thinking he will become a villain at some point.
Not even villain like he has some evil in him I think son is just unbalanced. He gonna be one of those crazy villains. Them Iris yambs gonna drive him mad when he can't get none no more and he thinks she's with Barry. Probably gonna end up directly killing some ppl or getting them killed by reckless actions too.

Dude did hours of grueling research and tinkering just for a fan pic...

Cisco will never be able to catch a W

Frost wants that Allen D now.. If Barry doesn't get the yambs they've turned his character into a bigger L magnet than Cisco

Last edited:
Great episode. So much plot advancement and Eddie with the b move. Did not know Eddie last name is thawne, relatives with the reverse flash?

barry only getting Ws that dont actually count :rofl:

laurel pretending that she actually kicks *** :stoneface:

acting like she dont get washed every time she hits the streets :smh:

I'm crying son. She should've asked Cisco to make a mask that keeps her from getting her nose broken.

Solid episode. This show is picking up crazy. Next week looks insane.

barry only getting Ws that dont actually count :rofl:

laurel pretending that she actually kicks *** :stoneface:

acting like she dont get washed every time she hits the streets :smh:

I'm crying son. She should've asked Cisco to make a mask that keeps her from getting her nose broken.

Solid episode. This show is picking up crazy. Next week looks insane.
yea she should've saked for a freeze gun or something to stop her from getting her jaw tested on a daily basis

I was pretty 'meh' about the episode.

maybe it's because i didn't care about the shape shifting metahuman, but more about the overall plot.

Can't wait til next week.....

Back
Top Bottom