The era of NT TEAMS...is it dead?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Lost Power City.
pimp.gif

All day.

pimp.gif

and these days some teams are just gimmicks. the dude that ride gucci are on bricksquad, team gucci, etc.

and panty bandits is just wack.

the teams that are old and stick around are the best because they'll still be around next year, gimmick teams always perish
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Lost Power City.
pimp.gif

All day.

pimp.gif

and these days some teams are just gimmicks. the dude that ride gucci are on bricksquad, team gucci, etc.

the teams that are old and stick around are the best because they'll still be around next year, gimmick teams always perish
pimp.gif

x2

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Mangudai954 wrote:

silverswoosh wrote:

Lost Power City.
pimp.gif

All day.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

x2

Been apart of:
  • Goonies
  • TYNS
  • Joker Gang
  • Firing Squad
pimp.gif

Need to bring back my Goonies sig, cus no wants to buy my ##!+*$$ shoes...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

funny how cats is askin' for bricksquad sigs but ain't stepped foot inside the thread
alien.gif

and as much as I posted in that Polo thread, I might as well throw that in my sig too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whatever happened to TEAM BOWTIE
pimp.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
. If I wasn't a founding member of the KLIQ, I would of jumped on that BOWTIE gang.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

laugh.gif

funny how cats is askin' for bricksquad sigs but ain't stepped foot inside the thread
alien.gif

and as much as I posted in that Polo thread, I might as well throw that in my sig too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom