The-Dream "IV Play"

So Dream didnt do a Fancy/February Love or Fast Car/Yamaha for this album? smh

Just finished previewing all the songs..... Love King is better.

This is not coming out the 28th. "Slow It Down" hasn't even charted on the Hot100. No airplay or TV spins. Dream is looking at a terrible first week if he follows through wit' that date.

There's pics of the physical copy out online
True.

Dream never has big first weeks. He was on breakfast club and said that himself.

True.

Released the album stream via Vevo so this really is dropping next week!

I have drastically lowered my expectations after listening to some of the free promo songs i have heard. I am a huge Dream fan but I just don't think this is going to be on par.
Listening now and already its mehhh comparably speaking. Also like mentioned above, no transitions.. and im listening to mp3, no stream.

I like it. Pretty good. Really not a lot of features if your listening. Just want to play it all the way through

Just finished listening, Im pretty sad I waited wanting for this for so long.
Also pissed he thinks this is "His Best work" and now feel that dude needs to be rushed to produce some magic.
It's a solid project, but nothing impressive. No instant :x like I have become to expect.
I'm sure some songs will grow on me. All of his previous albums have had instant wow factor.
Im going to lower my standard and re-listen now. Unfortunately. I'm pretty sad.

Only saved three songs to the iPod: IV, Too Early, Holy Love.

Rest wasn't worth the effort to download.

Wow I'm a huge dream fan but I did about 5 solid plays and it actually is pretty good in my opinion. Not mindblowing like his last 4 projects but still dope.

Agreed that it's more of a headphones album and the production does seem muddy - everything starts to sound too similar

However this is still a good album and I'm glad to see he sticks to his vision and his sound. It's definitely his worst album but im not chucking any tracks

If Love King never dropped I would think this was an solid effort. BUT LOVE KING SET THE BAR SOOOOOO DANG HIGH BRUH. I can literally not skip a song besides 1-2 tracks on love king. On This I`m sure everyone only likes 4-5 tracks.

1 shot from the 12 gauge body go booooom,
2 shots from the gun til that _ goes nuuuuumb

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
If Love King never dropped I would think this was an solid effort. BUT LOVE KING SET THE BAR SOOOOOO DANG HIGH BRUH. I can literally not skip a song besides 1-2 tracks on love king. On This I`m sure everyone only likes 4-5 tracks.

I have his first 2 albums above love king for sure. especially love vs money.

He has clearly regressed.. not sure if its true or not but i heard he stopped working with one of hte main producers after love vs money. 1977 was pretty lackluster as well.

in 2013 miguel, weekend and frank ocean are clearly better artists.

plus im older..i feel ******ed listening to a song saying i got my left hand on your booty, got that right hand on that *****. music for young single kids :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom