The-Dream "IV Play"

There's no way ppl believe Love King was his best album, it was the worst by far, 1st dream album that could not be played straight thru. It had some good ones but come on now.

There's no way ppl believe Love King was his best album, it was the worst by far, 1st dream album that could not be played straight thru. It had some good ones but come on now.
sex intelligent pt 1 and 2
turnt out
nikki pt. 2
February love
abyss
priceless
sorry
take care of me
all black everything
f.i.l.a.
ALL GREAT SONGS
only thing love vs. money got on love king is fancy :smh: cot damn fancy be so :pimp:

Charlamagne be hattin on dream hard.  He do seem kinda corny, like when he talk about he too rich and stuff, but his music is that Hot Fire.

Love King is not only my favorite album of his but one of my favorite R&B albums of the last 4-5 years. Album is so damn amazing.

Fancy is a dope track and all, but why do people rank that song so high in the grand scheme of things? Is it the lyrics? that transition at the end? or the dull piano playing the whole time? Never understood it.

That said, Dream is appreciated and that IV Play 
pimp.gif

what :wow: fancy is definitely worth the praise its receives..i dont know what makes it so great either but it just is lol :smokin

Last edited:
Fancy is a dope track and all, but why do people rank that song so high in the grand scheme of things? Is it the lyrics? that transition at the end? or the dull piano playing the whole time? Never understood it.

pimp.gif

:lol: I have no idea why others rank it so high, but for me, I love feel of the record. I love the writing on the record, and I love the concept.

pimp.gif
It's just majestic. It has everything I can't even describe it but when it comes on I swear it MAKES u wish u were or least me wish that I was a better singer cause I can't help but belt out the lyrics when ever it comes on. That's probably why I like febuary love so much cause it has the same characteristics as fancy. That track is his magnum opus good thing he didn't give it to anybody else cause I don't think it woulda had the same effect

IV play haven't drop yet?

I thought he already release this.. I guess I was wrong..

Going to play his discography until IV play drops..

This is not coming out the 28th. "Slow It Down" hasn't even charted on the Hot100. No airplay or TV spins. Dream is looking at a terrible first week if he follows through wit' that date.

This is not coming out the 28th. "Slow It Down" hasn't even charted on the Hot100. No airplay or TV spins. Dream is looking at a terrible first week if he follows through wit' that date.
He never really sells though. I hope he keeps the may 28th date been waiting for this since 6/7/2011 when it was still known as "love affair"

Back
Top Bottom