~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by Shaze804

yall wild...people was saying "all he talk about is girls,. etc " when the first westside came out...what yall expect pt2 to be about...

Disagree.

Dom clearly "dumbed it down" for this tape. It's not even debatable.

When I come around (on repeat)
I Love Dom
Grind'n (Had I not listened to this prior to this tape, I would've been flippin out in here)
Come Over
Mr Champagne
2mph
Graduate

...@##%#% like myself appreciate the vibe this tape gives off. Sometimes I just want to wind down, and chill...Slick lyrics, dope beats, laced with a little game (pause) if you were expecting much more out of that, you're set up to be disappointed.Definitely that joint I'm bumpin throughout the crib whenever she decides to scroll through, or when I pull up to the club.
pimp.gif

Its not touching FTWSWL 1, though.

Originally Posted by henz0

I'm VERY happy for my dude making all of this progress
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

With that said, I like OGDK better than this.. I always like his verses (we on the same wave), the beats not so much for the most part on this one.

I cant get into Casey at all

She aint in Love & Platinum Chanel were the best to me after 1st listen

hes from my city
pimp.gif

When I Come Around, OPM, Money Don't Stop, Plat. Chanel, beat on I Love Dom is crazy. These were the standouts for me.

When I Come Around is it tho.

The whole sound to this one is just different. I can't really compare it with Westside I.

Edit: and I forgot to mention Poly killed the hook on Graduate.

Barbeque for the whole squaddddd, house party right down the street. Sip champagne all dayyyy, ice cream truck all week...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Barbeque for the whole squaddddd, house party right down the street. Sip champagne all dayyyy, ice cream truck all week...
pimp.gif

Came in here to post the exact same thing as the song plays on repeat. Being from CA and currently here for the summer makes it that much better. Thank you Dom God!

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

pimp.gif

Came in here to post the exact same thing as the song plays on repeat. Being from CA and currently here for the summer makes it that much better. Thank you Dom God!
#DEAD DOM GOD, CD dope though, Come Over on the way to a jumps house.

Russel Simmons from "the show"

he's referring to not wanting to see "Slick Rick" in jail and being distant from street $#*&

Originally Posted by toast1985

When I come around (on repeat)
I Love Dom
Grind'n (Had I not listened to this prior to this tape, I would've been flippin out in here)
Come Over
Mr Champagne
2mph
Graduate

...@##%#% like myself appreciate the vibe this tape gives off. Sometimes I just want to wind down, and chill...Slick lyrics, dope beats, laced with a little game (pause) if you were expecting much more out of that, you're set up to be disappointed.Definitely that joint I'm bumpin throughout the crib whenever she decides to scroll through, or when I pull up to the club.
pimp.gif

Its not touching FTWSWL 1, though.

QFT. THIS. anybody else get the same feeling from "when i come around" with tupac's "i get around"? it most def has that same vibe!

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

pimp.gif

exactly! thats why some people who arent from LA local area dont really understand that summer LA vibe! this album just brings it out that much more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

When I Come Around, OPM, Money Don't Stop, Plat. Chanel, beat on I Love Dom is crazy. These were the standouts for me.

When I Come Around is it tho.

The whole sound to this one is just different. I can't really compare it with Westside I.

Edit: and I forgot to mention Poly killed the hook on Graduate.
Speaking of Poly, anyone download his tape?  Came out in the past week or two I believe.  It's pretty nice, similar summer-vibe to it.

Slow drove to work & got there late to make sure I finished FTWSWL2....
pimp.gif

Hopefully I get a chance to see DOM this weekend @ the TLA in Philly.....

Big Ups homie.

-e/\zy sumrz

this tape is 
pimp.gif

platinum chanel is my fav by far

i love how dogmatic and authoritive his flows are on this tape, a lil diff from OGDK

Havent paid for music for YEARS....

been bumpin Dom since 25th...havta support.

I'll give it a listen tomorrow on the way to work.

Album is all that. Production is on point. Some gets better each album imo. Moved to my top two dom albums

Been in rotation all week, this will be a prominent part of my 4th of July weekend.

My early favorites are Ice Cream Truck, OPM, Platinum Channel, and Money Don't Stop.

Thi *%%$ is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just mad I missed Dom in SF the other night. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom