~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Me n Dom a while ago.

ncnux0.jpg

8)

no ayo b. You're a good looking dude, sexy to say the least.

I can't believe some of yall really don't like Yellow Album. :smh:

The Yellow Album was one of the more solid releases last year.

I feel the same way about Yeezy as I do about Dom, I can't chose a favorite album (mixtape) because I love them all (except for 808's).

Lyrically The Yellow Album isn't his strongest but c'mon, that album is great. The beats on there are perfect.

Don't Call me is perfect for cruising with the windows down in the summer.

Every other song is damn good too.

Lately is easily the worst song on the tape. 1:25, PG Click, Hangin, Gold Alpinas, Conversation & My type of party all get bang regularly.

I don't think I've heard anyone even mention this song, but P+H is my favorite. The beat is just really dope to me, I love the vibe

The best beat has to be we ball and my type of party. Matter fact who did the production on the album?!

I also like the hidden tracks "hunnys and money we gettin hunnys and money" so cold

Yellow album probably my favorite mixtape of all dom. I been listening since 25th hour when he debuted his video on nt. lls back in the MySpace days

My favorite dom project is easily Future Street Drug Sounds. Least favorite is Best After Bobby, other than that I love all of his tapes. OGDK took legit a year to grow on me. Everything else I've pretty much liked off the bat. Him and Spitta are my dudes in terms of consistency

The best beat has to be we ball and my type of party. Matter fact who did the production on the album?!

I also like the hidden tracks "hunnys and money we gettin hunnys and money" so cold

Yellow album probably my favorite mixtape of all dom. I been listening since 25th hour when he debuted his video on nt. lls back in the MySpace days

I believe Chase N Cashe did the beat for "We Ball". That beat is too ill :smh: :x :smh: :smokin

...got press access 2hrs before the event and notification of an interview op like 45mins before I was able to rap w/ dude..

ft slim k music

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom