~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Polyester the saint posted on his IG saying that he produced 14 out 19 tracks.

I been waiting on something like this for a minute cause polyester really a Integral part to some of dom's best work IMO.

I only made it to track two & had to run it back haha

I’m on track six….and I’m at 1 out of 6 have replay.

Loyal to the soul but not impressed so far.

Definitely hear my g poly. But this weird *** flow dom be doing kills me. Like track 1 was immediately bunz

Promise,Celine, slauson Phil
1728670417859.png

I'm about halfway through first listen. It's decent so far, just seems like he tries to cram too much (no Diddy) into a bar. But so far, Westside with love 3 > class of 95

Unfortunately not feeling it.

Only liked 1 song (Miracle on 43rd)

I feel like he is yelling on this album, like he thinks the microphone is in the other room or something. Idk man.

Came in with low expectations already so Im not shocked I didnt enjoy it, but man I miss the days when the Dom releases delivered every time…

This is a good album. He could’ve cut this down to the best 12-13 tracks though.

Leanin, Legendary, and Miracle on 43rd are some of my favorites so far. Bro was really floating on Leanin.

Just made it through the whole joint. It's fire.

Admittedly, this is the first project I've listened to all the way through in a minute (right after it dropped). I'm surprised at his flow. I think it's on par with yellow album. The first track had me shook haha

I was telling a homie Leanin sounds like how Leimert Park feels and later on I saw the video & rappin near neighbors haha but yeah Leanin, legendary, Celine, independent...

Loved is crazy

I'm biased with Gallery since it has a sample from Richmond Va's finest:

Just made it through the whole joint. It's fire.

Admittedly, this is the first project I've listened to all the way through in a minute (right after it dropped). I'm surprised at his flow. I think it's on par with yellow album. The first track had me shook haha

I was telling a homie Leanin sounds like how Leimert Park feels and later on I saw the video & rappin near neighbors haha but yeah Leanin, legendary, Celine, independent...

Loved is crazy

I'm biased with Gallery since it has a sample from Richmond Va's finest:

Yellow album comparison?

Nah…

There’s maybe 6-7 songs I’ll replay. But YA is a classic. The songs where he’s yelling can’t take. Promise is old dom. So I know it’s still in him. Leanin is definitely a bop. And likely one of my faves.

I will give him credit on his samples tho. His mama definitely played the oldies on the weekends, burning sage and cleaning the house.

I hear you.

I don't see yellow album as classic( illmatic equivalent status?) . It's up there though ( i'd pay $100 for the vinyl), IMO.

I could care less about the "yelling" long as the flow is there cause that off beat stuff he was doing for however long that period of time was where he lost me. So that + having polyester back around 🔥 to me

Back
Top Bottom