- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I must be the only one that never really saw the need to go to Nort. Maybe it's just the area but everytime I go there, always find myself saying that I'd never go back there again. Still, I didn't get negetive vibes from them...might need to check out the new layout if I can.

the location is yeah kinda out there on its own near the end and parking isn't always nice, but i can appreciate a long walk every now and then.
happy.gif

Yeah parking gets hard at times.
Worth it though just to check the place out.

Anything go on sale tomorrow for black friday?

Also bbert, how's the size run on those huarache? I need the teal and royal pair huaraches in 10-11 if possible.
pimp.gif

AyoKamikaze......i believe there should be a 10, no 10.5 or 11. In the other colorways maybe, but not teal...One of the hottest colorway imo was the teal.Second would go to purple then the tan/orange/ blue. If anything just give the store a call to check for sizes, they will be glad to check for sizes.

bbert? whats good homie, hope your enjoying that shepard fairey piece ;]. tell me why sam flores and his manager is in your store in that picture on page 1haha!

stopped by not to long ago, again, big ups to the darkside staff, always keeping it on point.

^ Def TonE haha thanks for the piece. My bad on not responding back bout ur kicks, i'll find something for you when i go down to LA or something. Hopethings are going good at ur store as well. Def very good people over there.

12/1/07 DARKSIDE UPDATE:
GORETEX DUNK HI blue/black
Foamposite black/neon green

*still Mowabb sizes available, get em while they're hot*

sup man........yup along with the purple.....hit up the store for size availability

looks like they have more shoes now.
Wouldn't mind buying those white huarache lights(?) on the bottom row.

^saw those myself.
Know if you guys are getting in the structures?

just wanted to say this spot has the best costomer service out of all the sneaker boutiques in the bay. They'll take care of you! By the way i was the onethat picked up those hurraches the other night

Sorry for the late responses people. Hopefully i'll get a chance to update you very soon with some info. As for you Stunt, i don't think we have thatparticular hat for grabs. But we do have the ill hoodie for that along with the bike chains

Heads up for those who are interested, we are having a sale at the store. Coming up this weekend, the 26 & the 27. Get some new gear for the new year orback to school.

300265937.jpg

why is it the only time i come and visit now is when you guys have a sale
laugh.gif
i'llsee you saturday, kris and matt
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom