- The Darkside Initiative Thread -

Goes fast enough that we don't have them, def a popular size. MAYBE next time Mr Rico MAYBE?

NEW RELEASES FOR 12/2/08

MEN
Nike Air Max 1 Premium. Black, Cocoa, and Sail.
Nike Air Max '90. Black and Varsity Royal.
Nike Dunk High Premium. Black, Black, and Anthracite.
Nike Dunk Low Premium. Black, Black, and Varsity Purple.
Nike Dunk Low CL. Anthracite, Abyss, Black, and Alabaster.

Women / kids
Nike Dunk High Grade School. White, Varsity Purple, and Black.

PICTURES AVAILABLE ON THE BLOG.

B E R T uno

Black Friday passed....so I doubt it.....IF we do get it in RICO def, i'll let you know so you can "swing by" for this release

^^^ Right on dude .. I would appreciate that . I heard they where going to drop them around the states .... If you hear anything let me know please . I missedout on too many kicks already .

did you guys ever receive either:

1. nike terminator engineer boot
2. nike court force lux sportswear

thanks !!

I don't think we will be carrying either one.....but just in case check the blog for more info in the future if they are

be on the lookout for clark kent black friday af1... Coming soon. Will post more info as it becomes available... rico... we'll see you this time?

Originally Posted by Triple Trey Deuce

be on the lookout for clark kent black friday af1... Coming soon. Will post more info as it becomes available... rico... we'll see you this time?

YES .. SIZE 12 PLZ .. lol ... I cant wait .. What is the price tag going to be ????

How would we know what the price is when we haven't got any info yet? When we get more info things will get a little bit clearer and we'll have an ideaon pricing / release date. Until then be patient, check the blog for news. It will be on the blog before it gets on here. Yea lets see if you make it out forthis release......i'm taking bets hahah jp......Anyone??

The best thing to do in terms of % is to call the store. I'm not allowed to post on here for specific reasons. But also the best thing to do is just swingby the store because it will be def worth the trip. Pick up all the good stuff before everyone else gets a change. Also if anyone needs a last minute Christmasgift, def DARKSIDE is the spot because you def will find some good deals.

Like the blog says, sale is until Christmas so def stop by and pick stuff up.

Thanks for all those who supported the store, we hope to see you and new customers swing by during this sale

Dropping tomorrow for Saturday 12.19.08

Nike Air Force 1 Premium ACG Inspired. Varsity Red, Mandarin, Black, and Anthracite.

also released a couple of days ago for the ladies...
Nike Women's Dunk High Skinny. Black, Black, and Varsity Red.

Don't forget sale continues till Christmas, def pickup some last min gifts b4 christmas

^^^ Those AF1's are so DOPE .... Any word on them Black Fridays ???? hopefully you guys didnt get them yet ....

IF we did get them, it will be posted on the blog like ANY OTHER release. BUT, to answer your question no we didn't get them yet....

New girls joints just in, mad mad ill.....
Nike Women's Dunk High Premium. Black, Silver, Stealth, and Volt.

check the blog for pictures.

Bert UnO

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for your support. But anyways to kick it off, save your Christmas money because on friday the 26th wewill be dropping:

Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Low I/O Black Friday.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for your support. But anyways to kick it off, save your Christmas money because on friday the 26th we will be dropping:

Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Low I/O Black Friday.

DDDDDAAAAAMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT .... WHY MUST I ALWAYS MISS THE DAMN DROPS .... I HAVE DAMN WORK ALL DAY ... WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ???????????????

Back
Top Bottom