THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
 @ this back and forth between Diddy and Bats

real tears 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by MECKS

bruhhhh i didnt know that that set was for the dark knight kjdbfeoirufrheiohgierje

0a736bc7507269d8239f890b1f9587b9bcfb93c9_r.png
My friends that go to El Camino were spazzing out when they saw all that stuff.
laugh.gif

No lie, i wanted to go see but I had classes to go to.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I live 3 blocks from here.  No idea they were filming.  I haven't seen anything anyways.  No road closures...
That's the bridge that runs over Redondo Beach Blvd. right?  Connects the school to the parking lot?

-J-
its all gone now man, it was there for most of summer. they had like a lot of .. 18 wheeler containers there. like a whole big set was made there. but theres nothing anymore. do you know the el camino college parking lot (older one) thats right above that? there was always a police man there telling people they couldnt go past a certain point (i guess because of the explosives) and maybe so no one would get pictures of everything.

Originally Posted by 951guero

When does filming wrap up?
After filming in L.A. wraps, there's two more weeks in NYC. Unless they actually film in NJ (which is still rumored), principal photography should be complete by the middle of November.
Also, looks like TDKR Prologue may be attached to Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol. Reason it may not be attached to Sherlock Holmes is due to the fact that Ghost Protocol will have a larger IMAX presence (some parts were shot in IMAX) and just like with TDK, the opening sequence to TDKR was probably shot in IMAX as well.

All in all, we'll at least see a trailer by the middle of the year.

And a bonus, if you're a Batman + Steelers fan this is a must buy!

2qa5mo4.jpg

zmdywz.jpg

Link to purchase: http://www.believemerch.com/product/the-steel-knight

6-MINUTE THE DARK KNIGHT RISES IMAX PROLOGUE CONFIRMED

by Silas Lesnick

October 24, 2011

Last week, the rumor appeared that Warner Bros. Pictures is planning on showing a six-minute prologue for The Dark Knight Rises with Paramount Pictures' early release of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol in IMAX theaters on December 16 (the film has its general release on Dec. 21). Today, AMC Theatres has confirmed the rumor with the additional detail that the prologue will only screen at 70mm IMAX screens and not at digital IMAX locations.

The plan matches the screening situation in December 2007 where The Dark Knight attached its opening sequence to IMAX prints of I Am Legend.

The Dark Knight Rises opens in theaters on July 20, 2012. Check back soon for a full listing of when and where the prologue can be seen.

Spoiler [+]
Set photos showing a "Occupy" like protest battle

XR9pQ.jpg

TmZZu.jpg

wpid-scaled.jpg

wpid-300160_10150355824525878_530440877_8473723_2091109156_n.jpg

wpid-10217414-standard.jpg

wpid-341002_2413033079001_1046508444_32722379_1778189932_o.jpg

wpid-296459_190916270987575_100002076096402_423633_944521011_n.jpg

wpid-10221522-standard.jpg

wpid-10221164-standard.jpg

wpid-10221165-standard.jpg

article-1320581523573-0EB039E700000578-474750_323x650.jpg

im7775age.jpg

ima334ge.jpg

article-1320602348987-0EB0575100000578-225743_568x438.jpg

batmanwallstreetshoot1.jpg

article-1320602390291-0EB05AC500000578-178332_433x650.jpg

article-1320581214135-0EB037C700000578-894404_568x478.jpg

imag563e.jpg

ima643ge.jpg

There's also a bunch of videos showing the battle
The movie's looking all sorts of epic 
eek.gif

I still can't believe there is no viral marketing campaign yet, but it almost makes the anticipation higher.

Principal photography to be completed next week. Recent footage is essentially the same as in Pittsburgh.

Approximately, 40 more days before the trailer/prologue comes out.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I sure hope the make Bane appear much more monster than he actually is.
I haven't seen Warrior, but on a recent review, I heard his physique was incredible (and he still hadn't put on all the weight for TDKR). If people are looking for him to look like the "comic book" or "Arkham Asylum/City" Bane I think they'll be disappointed (and really disillusioned to begin with).

Shooting is complete! One more month before my early Christmas present! [bartscott]Can't wait![/bartscott]
Just read this Matthew Modine interview where he explains why Nolan & Co. decided not to shoot in OWS.
Why didn't "The Dark Knight Rises" shoot at Occupy Wall Street?

"The wisdom of Christopher Nolan and his incredible team was that, while it seemed like a good idea to give [the protestors] an opportunity for work, to give them money, it would send a terrible message. At the end of the day, we're making a movie. What's happening down there is more important than that. To co-opt what's happening there and around the country… we didn't want to trivialize it. It was more important to respect what they're doing than to do anything that could potentially trivialize the political situation downtown."

Also, there's a "leaked" prologue description making it's way around the internet. Do a search if you're interested, just don't post it here. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Shooting is complete! One more month before my early Christmas present! [bartscott]Can't wait![/bartscott]
Just read this Matthew Modine interview where he explains why Nolan & Co. decided not to shoot in OWS.
Why didn't "The Dark Knight Rises" shoot at Occupy Wall Street?

"The wisdom of Christopher Nolan and his incredible team was that, while it seemed like a good idea to give [the protestors] an opportunity for work, to give them money, it would send a terrible message. At the end of the day, we're making a movie. What's happening down there is more important than that. To co-opt what's happening there and around the country… we didn't want to trivialize it. It was more important to respect what they're doing than to do anything that could potentially trivialize the political situation downtown."
Also, there's a "leaked" prologue description making it's way around the internet. Do a search if you're interested, just don't post it here. 
wink.gif

just read the "leak"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if any of that is true, i already couldn't wait for ghost protocol now im beastin for it!

i should add if you haven't read it yet, DONT. Unless you are like me and will still be just as shocked watching as you were when you read it. Used to read LOST spoilers all the time, def didn't phase me

^ searched for that leak on google and it seems as if there are a couple of them out already.  but in what i read they BOTH sound good, can't wait for this movie

Back
Top Bottom