THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I just finished reading Vengeance Of Bane II - Redemption and Bane of the Demon. Interesting to see how much the Nolan's are going to use for TDKR (if any).
Considering that Oldman states that Chris is taking this back to Batman Begins, I'm guessing that Bane will be Ra's protege and he and Talia will be deployed to purge Gotham. Not exactly a news, but after reading the comics I mentioned earlier, it makes more and more sense.

Coincidentally, I clicked on this thread peeping the catwoman photos while watching Valentine's Day, where Anne Hathaway is on the phone during dinner

Can't get enough
laugh.gif
devil.gif

People in Los Angeles heads up, They are filming the movie by 8th street and Alameda downtown today. There are a bunch of cabs and cop cars that say Gotham Cab Co. and GPD in that area. I'll see if I can go get some pics after school today on my way home.

Did anybody catch Hardy in "Warrior" over the weekend? He was great in it, kicking #$% all over the place. Cant wait to see him in this.

Rumour has it that JGL is actually gonna play
Spoiler [+]
Robin
but I really doubt that and that Juno Temple is really playing
Spoiler [+]
Harley Quinn but how would that make sense if there's no Joker in the movie?

Also,another pretty big rumour is that
Spoiler [+]
the entire ending will be visual FX
I hope not.
Spoiler [+]
Batwing attacking bane 
a_batwing_tumbler.jpg

Spoiler [+]

I thought that JGL rumor was debunked long time ago. I hope that ending rumor isnt true either. I just dont see a director like Nolan incorporating that heavily in a movie. Especially when he's using IMAX cameras.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Rumour has it that JGL is actually gonna play
Spoiler [+]
Robin
but I really doubt that and that Juno Temple is really playing
Spoiler [+]
Harley Quinn but how would that make sense if there's no Joker in the movie?

Also,another pretty big rumour is that
Spoiler [+]
the entire ending will be visual FX
I hope not.

Spoiler [+]
No Robin. No Harley Quinn. No pure visual FX ending. Simple as that.

Nolan said years ago that he would not incorporate Robin into his films because Bale is portraying a "young" Batman.

Anne looking good in the costume, but Michelle Pfeiffer still looked hotter in her suit.  
smokin.gif

And also, I just watched Inception again recently and JGL is taller than Hardy by at least 2"-3".
ohwell.gif

I watched Warrior today, Tom Hardy is an animal jesus. He has the intensity of DeNiro with the vulnerability of Brando. Not sure how that works out for Bane, but he's such a good actor.

anne could def get it in that suit. michelle pfeiffer was def badder tho, her sex appeal was serious. anne is still
pimp.gif

I believe theyre shooting a couple of scenes in downtown los angeles. saw two brownish/champagnish parked lamborghinis on my way out of work...

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by Batman

another thread made about me,people on these forums love me.

indifferent.gif

puffy what up man? remember in '88 when i saved you from getting beat up in brooklyn? you never thanked me for that.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by MECKS

bruhhhh i didnt know that that set was for the dark knight kjdbfeoirufrheiohgierje

0a736bc7507269d8239f890b1f9587b9bcfb93c9_r.png
My friends that go to El Camino were spazzing out when they saw all that stuff.
laugh.gif

No lie, i wanted to go see but I had classes to go to.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I live 3 blocks from here.  No idea they were filming.  I haven't seen anything anyways.  No road closures...
That's the bridge that runs over Redondo Beach Blvd. right?  Connects the school to the parking lot?

-J-

Back
Top Bottom