The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Originally Posted by thachosen123

BUT in his defence, I'll be damned if somebody other than my parents demanded me to alter ANY part of my clothing in a public setting :/
If you're in a privately owned place like a mall, they can damn well tell you to pull your pants up if they deem your appearance inappropriate for the setting...

It's a high-end mall in a very upscale part of Dallas... They aren't gonna let a bunch of dudes wander around the place with their underwear out...

Dez is a god damn grown man millionaire... It's time to stop acting like an idiot in public.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

BUT in his defence, I'll be damned if somebody other than my parents demanded me to alter ANY part of my clothing in a public setting :/
If you're in a privately owned place like a mall, they can damn well tell you to pull your pants up if they deem your appearance inappropriate for the setting...

It's a high-end mall in a very upscale part of Dallas... They aren't gonna let a bunch of dudes wander around the place with their underwear out...

Dez is a god damn grown man millionaire... It's time to stop acting like an idiot in public.
They let chicks walk around the mall with 50% of their breast showing and their butt cheeks showing under their shorts.
They let men dress as women and walk around the mall. Never seen any of them stopped and questioned for dressing inappropriately.

Fact remains that they were profiling and following them to even know they were sagging. 

Its thousands of people in the mall and they found some way to target a group of young black males.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They let chicks walk around the mall with 50% of their breast showing and their butt cheeks showing under their shorts.
They let men dress as women and walk around the mall. Never seen any of them stopped and questioned for dressing inappropriately.

Fact remains that they were profiling and following them to even know they were sagging. 

Its thousands of people in the mall and they found some way to target a group of young black males.

That's exactly what I wanted to say, just didn't know how to say it without throwing the race thing in there

I don't know if he necessarily deserved to be kicked out, but I don't think it is a right to be able to sag your pants at a high end mall. Those customers come with a lot of money and if I owned a business I wouldn't want to lose one customer because they don't want to go somewhere where guys sag their pants. Would that affect the majority from coming back? No. But I think it's clear the mall would rather tell him to pull his pants up then lose a customer. Some of you need a reality check because there is a bigger picture, especially on private property. Also shows an inability on Dez's part to see a bigger picture. It's nothing personal its just money and I thought we all knew this by now.  Odds are that more (probably white) people complain about black "thugs" than about what girls are wearing, so if that's what keeps the customers that's what they're going to worry about. Not saying racism isn't involved but y'all make things way too simple.

Brandon Harris, Rahim Moore or Aaron Williams please Jerry.

what the flying @$@* are we doing? is he gonna play ILB?

man @$@* jerry jones unless he is planning on signing namdi ...

but what does it matter? the lockout is back in ... @$@* the nfl ...

Do we like giving up big plays
30t6p3b.gif

I got no problem with the pick. Who else would you have taken? There's no elite safety that could come in immediately and help the secondary at 40 (not sold on Rahim Moore being that guy). Our secondary was bad but it could be better if the front seven helped them out. A lot of us complain about how much our ILBs suck, well with Lee and Carter they've added some speed. My only worry is their injury history but with Mike Woicik, hopefully he can help them get more durable

why does it seem like the people in our FO dont watch the team?

who is going to start for us at safety next year ....................................................... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bad, bad pick. Really does nothing for us. If they were going to take a RB, it needed to be a power back that can pick up those tough yards. Should have continued to build the OLine. If Leonard Davis was as bad as he was last season, doesn't matter who is our RB.

I think the way they have drafted so far is a sign that they're going to be active in Free Agency filling spots. I think that they have too many needs to all get filled in the draft. I don't have a problem with any picks.

I like Bruce Carter, but I have a feeling him in the middle of the field might be a disaster.

And what happened to the running back pick coming in the last few rounds?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom