The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

- I wouldn't mind kickin' it with a few select NTers... or one in particular for that matter
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
2z8ybl4.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

PicknRoll wrote:

I had sex with a 14 yr old..you dont wanna know how old I am..
smh.gif

PicknRoll wrote:

Damn son, damn.
but you know what the sad part is..............

ILL DO IT AGAIN YEA I SAID IT AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Damn son that's sick. I don't even know what to say to that nasty %%%#.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

PicknRoll wrote:

I had sex with a 14 yr old..you dont wanna know how old I am..
smh.gif

PicknRoll wrote:

Damn son, damn.
but you know what the sad part is..............

ILL DO IT AGAIN YEA I SAID IT AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Damn son that's sick. I don't even know what to say to that nasty %%%#.
smh.gif

THIS IS THE POLICE!
COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!

ha.
nah.
but thats akward homie.
and maybe a little to deep for a NT confessional.

. . .

- im getting bored with where im at.
- upcoming challenge of getting ino the college i want is scaring me.
- im tired of these lame #++ girls around my city.
- i needa get my drivers license.
and some more.
just not feelin like puttin it up here.

PicknRoll, son you're disgusting.
smh.gif
My little sister is 14 and not one of her friends look a year over 16.

-I'm would rather run my own business than work 9 to 5 everyday
-I'm married, but I'm torn between the wife and a female I've known just a lil longer than my wife
-I feel like I'm a coward because I can't decide between the wife and the other female
-I feel like my wife is only around because she's not working and just waiting to get a gig so she can bounce
-I've actually hated the last couple of 3somes me and the wife have had
-I keep thinking that my wife may very well leave me for a chick one day
-I want to email this chick I work with, but I don't know her name and keep forgetting to ask
-I think I'm alot better than some of the DJs that are on in this city
-After I'm done paying off my credit card debt I will not use another credit card again unless it's a dire emergency
-Feel like I'm getting bored with life and wanna do different things
-I want to travel

Originally Posted by T i c a l

* I have a very strong hate for authority of any form and I often find myself going an extra mile and making things harder on myself just to make sure I don't conform to certain things.
EXACTLY..this has caused me so many problems in school/jobs so far in my life but i still embrace my hate

* I have a very strong hate for authority of any form and I often find myself going an extra mile and making things harder on myself just to make sure I don't conform to certain things.

* Brad Pitt is my favorite actor and if that's not bad enough, I'm genuinely mad at him for leaving Jennifer Aniston.

* I consider myself to be mature far beyond my years but can be childish in certain situations without realizing it.

* I'm one of the most opinionated people you'd ever know, sometimes at a fault, because for the most part I don't give a @%+% if I offend someone.

* I have massive amounts of knowledge about music and sports, and I think sometimes people get annoyed because of it.

* I can read a philosophy book easily but can't make myself read a chapter for any of my college courses.

* I hate college more and more with every passing day.

* The level of douche-baggery at my college is at such a high level that I am literally disgusted with it.

* There's nothing I'd love more than to move to a remote beach somewhere and sit on my porch all day with the people I love.

* I have a massive amount of material things that I collected in my younger adolescent years and it disturbs me to look at all of it now.

* When I'm busy, all I want to do is be able to relax but when I relax for too long I feel like I'm worthless and get depressed.

* I get so pissed off when I lose at poker because I know I'm easily better than anyone else at the table, word to Phil Hellmuth.

* I often think about violently attacking random people that I pass just because I know there's nothing they could do about it if I did.

- Tical.
Where you go to school? Villanova would be my guess

I have known my two closest friends for about 5 years now, but now I am beginning to hate them and I can't stand being by them.
Like a new guy started hanging out with us about 6 months ago, and once he came my two friends began to act like complete idiots.
They act like completely other people and its so sad.
Like instead of having their own personalities, they copy other peoples and try to act like them. They're a joke.
They both also begin to form some sort of a complex. They act like they are the "cool" kids... AND THEY AREN'T!!! It's so annoying.
Since they are beginning to piss me off their other bad qualities begin to fuel my anger even more.
I sometimes regret how I have chosen them over so many other people.
I just can't stand them anymore and I have to hang out with other people.

My Other Confessions:
- I pee in the sink
- I think I am the most gorgeous Asian in the whole world (I'M NOT COCKY)
- I am in love with myself
- I think Kurt Cobain was murdered
- I know almost everything about Nirvana and Kurt Cobain
- The first music artist I ever was obsessed with were the Backstreet Boys
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. SpiritFingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
- I don't check out girls, I think it's disgusting and disrespectful
- I have yet to have a girlfriend, but i am not ashmaned or sad.
- I have had quite a few chances but I ended up not liking the girl at the very end, and I may have accidently played them.
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought itwas bad.
- My role models are my two older sisters.
- I feel guilty almost after everythign I do.
- I say "sorry" like I am breathing.
- When I was watching "Wanted", I thought the main character was the spinning image of me... before he turned into a killer.
- I am not a @*!@%
- I think it's fun facebook stalking my friends
- I love my memories, so i keep journal entries. I also look back on them for fun.
- My fav dog is a Chihuahua

Well... That's it for now

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

-I've actually hated the last couple of 3somes me and the wife have had

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

No one should have a threesome with their wife....

pics?

There ALOT of thing NO ONE should EVER do, but %!+ happens especially when your significant other like chicks. I'm damn near 30 so no picswill be posted, come to think of it, I've never taken pics
ohwell.gif

* I'm one of the most opinionated people you'd ever know, sometimes at a fault, because for the most part I don't give a @%+% if I offend someone.

- Tical.
yeah, we know...PYP halloween ring a bell?

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

i started a relationship with a girl that has someones kid, but i told her it didnt matter and im not sure if im really able to commit, but i do like her and want to be with her, but there are still so many girls i see a day but her babys father ran off and i feel the need to help her so im torn!!!
mad.gif
/
frown.gif

How old are you btw? In any case take off the cape son, not worth it.

- Cut off a whole bunch off ppl (fam member included) just cause they started to annoy me wit lil nonsense
-Life is great
-I keep smashin one of my ex's just cause she does anything I tell her
-Hit this guy's brand new infiniti fx with the tow bar on the back of my pathfinder. Needless to say skated
-Really messed up on the last chick I was talkin to, coulda been a potential wifey but was too stubborn
-I smacked my neice's lil dog with my 360 controller. Now he scared of everyone, even her and they dont know why.
im 21 and fairly young. i just been tryna avoid looking and talking to other girls. maybe its time for me to just settle down early even if itshard. she is a good girl, not a $%!, lol so im not cptn. save'em all day, but its a difficult situation so im tryna look at it form all angles!

she got me avoiding other girls like......

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Like a new guy started hanging out with us about 6 months ago, and once he came my two friends began to act like complete idiots.

My Other Confessions:
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. Spirit Fingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
- I have had quite a few chances but I ended up not liking the girl at the very end, and I may have accidently played them.
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought it was bad.
- I am not a @*!@%
- I love my memories, so i keep journal entries. I also look back on them for fun.

Son, you are gay. I don't even wanna make a joke about it or anything cuz that would be rude and disrespectful, but real talk, you are agay man. Take your time swallowing that pill, don't choke (no puns or jokes intended), cause you might really be gay and just haven't realized it.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

mmkay I thought I was the only one.
Believe me...you weren't. Rilla's just a tad bit bolder than me. I wasn't sure how to wordit without being disrespectful.

lemme edit..ill let the kid rock, i dont want to hurt his feelings but dudes is corny rendering dudes gay because of what theydo outside their sex lives

- Im sick and tired of being a stick up kid
- I honestly feel like im going to be living at my parents house til im 30 word to step brother
- I can't last more than 18 minutes in a smash session with a female. Before I smash a female I always tell them that I have to be somewhere at a certaintime.
- I'm mad cool with this one dude that has mad cake and mad work. I might rob him in a week.
- I almost pissed my pants when I got shot at on Halloween weekend.
- I don't know why, but I think it's fun to get shot at.

Just Kidding
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

My Other Confessions:
smh.gif

- I have seen "Bring It On" about 1000 times NO JOKE. I know almost all the cheers and choreography, and when girls talk about the movie (i.e. Spirit Fingers) I know exactly what they are talking about....
smh.gif

- I swear I am not gay
frown.gif

- When I first listened to a song that swore I was 12. And when they would swear I would jump and get scared, and put the volume real low because I thought it was bad.
- I am not a @*!@%

Son, you are gay. I don't even wanna make a joke about it or anything cuz that would be rude and disrespectful, but real talk, you are a gay man. Take your time swallowing that pill, don't choke (no puns or jokes intended), cause you might really be gay and just haven't realized it.
I was just about to say the same thing, seriously fam you are gay

^^

and what if he was gay?

the man did not ask you to help him out identifying his sexuality.

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

* Brad Pitt is my favorite actor and if that's not bad enough, I'm genuinely mad at him for leaving Jennifer Aniston.

* I consider myself to be mature far beyond my years but can be childish in certain situations without realizing it.

* I have massive amounts of knowledge about music and sports, and I think sometimes people get annoyed because of it.

* I can read a philosophy book easily but can't make myself read a chapter for any of my college courses.

* I hate college more and more with every passing day.

* The level of douche-baggery at my college is at such a high level that I am literally disgusted with it.

* There's nothing I'd love more than to move to a remote beach somewhere and sit on my porch all day with the people I love.

* I have a massive amount of material things that I collected in my younger adolescent years and it disturbs me to look at all of it now.

* When I'm busy, all I want to do is be able to relax but when I relax for too long I feel like I'm worthless and get depressed.

* I get so pissed off when I lose at poker because I know I'm easily better than anyone else at the table, word to Phil Hellmuth.

* I often think about violently attacking random people that I pass just because I know there's nothing they could do about it if I did.

- Tical.
Where you go to school? Villanova would be my guess

New Mexico State University. It has a good engineering and biology department (I'm a bio major) but the social scene is riddled with supersized D-bags tothe point where it should be considered a plague.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom