The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

*wishes he had an L to light up*

- I'll be 30 next year. I look 25 tho ..
embarassed.gif
My health is aboveavg. I can still run a sub 4.5. 40. Bench 300 plus & tap the back board
laugh.gif
& still hit a college fastball.

- Learning that its hard to give up my past to move forward as a man cuz life waits for no one ...

(Back story cliff notes : Former pro athlete
Catered to by people since I was in 8th grade because I could run /play ball.
Hard to give up the past
First in my fam to go the athlete route, so I had no teacher, no examples.

- Love my pops for being there but he lived thru me & I really dislike him for it. So much I wont be at his funeral ...

- I'm vain to a point.

- I'm crushn on a certain NT female
nerd.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

- I'm content w/ my life which means I know I can do better ...

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

what happened?

I don't want her to say no and avoid me/look at me differently. But I don't want her to say yes and then if something bad happens between us then we never speak/don't stay friends.
It's not like we got together or anything, but it did bring us that much closer. You should tellher...you'll never know if you keep your mouth shut.

Next try

- Have never in my life got at a female(myspace/facebook don't count
laugh.gif
), but I always keep bad chicks
pimp.gif

- Modeled for a couple of years
eyes.gif
smh.gif

- Addicted to music, real talk
- Dad was a sneakerhead/career Navy man, so now I'm in and I'm well on my way to becoming a Seal
- I got 7siblings and I've only met 3 of them ^^^^^^^^ that's why
- My numbers are low(under 10) because I choose to have them that low.. possibilities are limitless
happy.gif

- I write poetry everyday, its my stress relief.

edit-- update on the mom situation posted before

- We're good now
happy.gif
pimp.gif

-I care what people think of me
-I look at every mirror i pass i think.
-I think Asher Roth is the next Eminem
-I have been trying to bag this shorty and physically im close to it. meaning she comes over all the time and i spent the night but I still havent done it andi dont think its ever gonna happen. but i front to my friends like i still have hope but honestly i know it may never happen. the worst thing is she has aboyfriend.
-I cheat on anything im able to cheat on.
-I act like i dont have feelings for my main girl but honestly i see me with her for hella long. and i hella like her deep down.

dudes are line steppin
smh.gif

as for me though...i've started to reject the P
eek.gif
before i was a fiend but now if itdont meet certain criteria, i will not go there
pimp.gif

- Im using grade forgiveness on two courses this semester and seem to be failing both again..(calc & econ)..
mad.gif

-I get paid next week and instead of payung my parking ticket i might buy some shoes..
smh.gif

-These bills keep coming in and I find living on your own is harder than you think...

I was having sex with my girl last night and I don't think i pulled out fast enough. I love this chick so much and the sex is so bomb, the last 15 secondswhile having sex I think to myself, F it im not pullin out. But I always do but...man im here thinkin now, I don't wanna take shorty through anotherAbortion.
-idk why I keep running into these young chicks that are bad. I've met two 18 yr old chicks in the past 3 weeks. What the hell is in the water nowadays.
- my girl crazy and over
protective and for some that crap turn me on. She went thru my phone recently and seen pics and texts from my other 2 broads from Cali. Now I've vowed toher I would cut all my chicks off(chicks I use to sex) completely.
-like mentioned earlier in here I love my girl to death. But I just still want to and still do sex other girls on the side.
-this weekend while out with my girl and we had had a couple drinks. We were disagree'n about something and I told her "I would kill u...and was deadserious." Even though I was drunk, after I said it I was like wow, that's crazy OD. But shorty got turned on by it.
- I would marry my girl no problem but im need to get my life together money wise.
- when I go to AZ I live the life word to Entourage(my cuz plays for the Cards). So the choose of women is plenty and too easy. So when I smash someone new andcome back home. I always have this crazy feeling, that I wanna tell my girl what I did with the last chick. I have a feelin if I get drunk enough one night Imight confess and she'll literally kill me.
- on a lighter note I start my new job today and hopefully ill enjoy it

Wow I love these confession threads.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

232927009_72093acbf6.jpg

f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif
, dude said he slept with a 14 year old and he would do it again. Whats wrong with this guy?

Even though what he posted was flagrant (crazy flagrant), you have NO RIGHT to be throwing flags.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

232927009_72093acbf6.jpg

, dude said he slept with a 14 year old and he would do it again. Whats wrong with this guy?

Even though what he posted was flagrant (crazy flagrant), you have NO RIGHT to be throwing flags.

Truth, dudes who sex up their cousins have no right to throw flags.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

232927009_72093acbf6.jpg

- Tical.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was about to say the same thing

I have more confessions...

I actually think you can be addicted to weed. I smoke every day at least 3 or 4 times. Even before and after work.

I smoke cigerettes in my shorty's whip when she clearly expresses her extreme disgust of that...

I think about robbing a mexican at my local corner store every friday. Cuz they don't use banks, and carry they cash on them.

I can't stand the fact that my shorty is a nerd. IE she reads books, watches biggest loser, doesn't smoke, or drink, never seen the black movies thatwe grew up loving and still watch to this day. She's doesn't know about Rocafella's reign, or Ruff Ryders reign, or Bad Boy's reign in music.Ugggghhh that iritates me sometimes so bad...

I have a thing for light skin girls, and chicks with kids...

I'm addicted to Around The Horn...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I had sex with a 14 yr old..you dont wanna know how old I am..
smh.gif

Damn son, damn.
but you know what the sad part is..............

ILL DO IT AGAIN YEA I SAID IT AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
I hope you go to jail.

Like seriously.

That #@#% ain't even funny.

indifferent.gif

son you wylin, you 25 what do you see in 14 yr old? thats just wrong. im sorry

-im always worried about wat other people think about me
-i hate my father because he used to beat my mother and i used to steal my toys for drug money
-in high-school my dream was to be a big time drug dealer with my friend
-i dont settle for nothing but the best because i dont want people to think less of me
-i have more money than my mom and dad (together)
-im always stressin and getting headaches over the dumbest things like (wich pair of shoes or clothes to buy)
-my boys girl has cheated on him several times and i didnt say nothing to him not to metion that i think she is feeling me
-my ex left me 4 times for another dude and i keep taking her back
-i hate my manager because i think he is gay and racist
-i think afrincan are concided because they know were there from and us african americans dont know much about our roots so they think they are better than usso i really dont say much to them
-im terrified of rejection and it keeps me from talking to alot of girls
-i wish i had different friend cuz they never want to do anything and dont never have no money
-im afriad that i will never go back to school
-i dont really like one of my cousins cause he is always asking me for various things
-one of my friends owes me over 200 dollars and i still hang with him after a year later of not paying me back
-i think people are always takin advantage of and mistaking my kindness for a weakness
-i hate that my mom has a boyfriend living here (jus got out of jail) and i still have to pay rent and he dont
-im afriad of turning out like my father a deadbeat dad who is 41 and still stays at home with his mother
-im starting to think the only i can come rich is to do illeagle work

i think thats it........for now
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

-pr0n is the bizzz.
-when i was younger whenever me and my freinds would find an eviction notice on peoples doors,we would take it off and throw it away so they would never knowabout it.
-im too lazy for my own good and the only thing i care about is my football team,females,and having my swag on lock...
-i have a bad relationship with my parents and my freinds are the only people that get me.
-my grades are real low and i dont give enough effort to bring them up.
-i got poon lined up but just dont feel like goin to the girls houses,if only i wasnt lazy.
-i think im better and try to be better than others.
-i have no game but still got girls comin at me,maybe my swag is just too defined?.....
-I wear all my sneakers.
-im hardley self concious but i do have those days were i feel horrible, maybe about once every 2 months.
-i cant find a good girl for me that i could bring home to mom'...
-i always try to correct people whenever i get the chance.
-i carry my ipod literally everywhere i go, you would NEVER see me without it.
-i mostly listin to soulful hip-hop like common and lupe fiasco, but when i feel the need i would put on...get it?
-i work out and used to be fat/chubby and now i hate looking at old pictures...

-i was reading this thread for about an hour till i decided to post
-im on NT for too long and procrastinate way too much
-im only taking 6 units in college right now and have no job
-im really hopeing they call me for the job
-really trying to put the little money i have right now to good use but am stuck buying sneakers
-have almost no money but still find a way to go out and pretend like i got alot
-my friend is soon to be homeless and im worried about him

- Tical.
While I do agree with the statement for the most part, are you really saying that dude sexing up his cousin is worse than a 25 year old man with a14 year old girl? Like has your brain not processed the age differential, the principles, and the legality of the situation?

- Tical.
While I do agree with the statement for the most part, are you really saying that dude sexing up his cousin is worse than a 25 year old man with a 14 year old girl? Like has your brain not processed not only the age differences, the principles, and the legality of the situation?
I would have to say yes..She looked 18..and I did not know her age beforehand..I know what I did was out of bounce but sexing up your ownfamily
eyes.gif

I'm afraid to grow up.
I think about what others are thinking about me way too much.
I'm afraid I won't be successful in life.
I don't think college is the right path for me, but then again i have no clue what i want to do in life.
I deny the fact that i'm in love with my ex so i don't get hurt again.
I'm a complete mess.

- Tical.
While I do agree with the statement for the most part, are you really saying that dude sexing up his cousin is worse than a 25 year old man with a 14 year old girl? Like has your brain not processed not only the age differences, the principles, and the legality of the situation?

Both are pretty disgusting in my eyes, but sex with a relative makes me want to throw up all over my keyboard. There are much bigger age differences in theworld and 14 years old is only 2 years from the age of consent in my state. Either way, both are no bueno, it's just that incestuous activity has alwaysbeen something that really grosses me out.

- Tical.

I'm talking to a girl who is still in love with her exboyfriend. I know the game but the worst part is I caught feelings and I feel like it's somethingI'm going to lose but can't force myself to give up on it. I'm hanging on the whole "what if" thing.
frown.gif

Yeah, a dude %+%@#@ his cousin is worse. He coulda not known the chick was 14, after all they are buildin em different nowadays (believe that...I've had 2back myself off a few jalebait)...but odds is he knew ole girl was his cousin...which means you just stuck your !!*# into your parents' sibling'schild. Not a good look. Takin a piss in the gene pool FTL.

- for some reason i still don't think my boyfriend's parents like me.. my boyfriend tells me that they like me, but i'm still not convinced..mainly because my looks aren't on par with their standards. the thing is, we've been together for almost a year, and his parents still don't knowabout us.
- my dad still won't let me take my road test.. my permit's expiring soon.
- my parents are forcing me to apply to top-notch universities (harvard, stanford, yale, princeton, etc).. but i know my grades definitely aren't goodenough. i want to go to UC berkeley to stay local.
- i have a tiny crush on a freshman at my school.. and i'm a junior in highschool.
smh.gif

- i smoked a cigaratte when i was 4.
laugh.gif

- the majority of my friends are guys. a good percentage of girls at my school are hoodrat-%%% & messy as hell..
- for some reason, i feel as if something's missing from me ..

Back
Top Bottom