The CONFESSIONS thread Vol.. bout damn time!

Word. Sig check?

Edit: Why don't my sigs ever show
mad.gif

1. a kid that i've known for almost 10 years (we used to be the best of friends until 9th grade) has been with a girl for 5 years, well last year and theyear before that i was smashing her (now he's got her pregnant and soon to marry)
2. ^ that same kid hooked up with my ex from a long time ago and bragged to me that he was going to hook up with a preppy latina chick (my ex was a preppywhite girl) and he even made up a name that started with the same letter as my ex. he doesnt know that i know that. which when i found that out, i smashed hisgirl again.
2. i care way too much about what people think of me
3. im sick of my guy friends that i went to highschool with
4. i am in love with my history teacher from highschool and i would marry her in less than a heartbeat. she moved to detroit so i cant go back and visit
5. if i meet new people and they ask me if i party, i tell them that i used to but not anymore and make up some excuse (i've only had 3 shots maybe? i dontdrink or smoke)
6. i love the hills and hannah montana (audrina and miley cirus)
7. i have a thing for wanting to smash a black chick (my dad would not be happy if i did that or ever dated one)
8. my freshman year of highschool i used to be a cutter

Originally Posted by mike2389

1. a kid that i've known for almost 10 years (we used to be the best of friends until 9th grade) has been with a girl for 5 years, well last year and the year before that i was smashing her (now he's got her pregnant and soon to marry)
2. ^ that same kid hooked up with my ex from a long time ago and bragged to me that he was going to hook up with a preppy latina chick (my ex was a preppy white girl) and he even made up a name that started with the same letter as my ex. he doesnt know that i know that. which when i found that out, i smashed his girl again.
Got 'em
laugh.gif

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by mike2389

1. a kid that i've known for almost 10 years (we used to be the best of friends until 9th grade) has been with a girl for 5 years, well last year and the year before that i was smashing her (now he's got her pregnant and soon to marry)
2. ^ that same kid hooked up with my ex from a long time ago and bragged to me that he was going to hook up with a preppy latina chick (my ex was a preppy white girl) and he even made up a name that started with the same letter as my ex. he doesnt know that i know that. which when i found that out, i smashed his girl again.
Got 'em
laugh.gif

- Tical.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

laugh.gif

What man calls himself gorgeous tho???
Them pretty boys, that's really into themselves. I see it all the time, dudes be caring around a tiny mirror calling his reflection sexy.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

ef525baef898af743d1f4e2119a8cfb6472e577.pjpg

On one very, very drunken night.... I ate that
tired.gif
eek.gif

NOPE buddie don't blmae the liquid

No amount of liquor will persuade me in anyway to approach that vagiga head first NO SIR
sick.gif

- Im writing a 7 page analytical essay of motifs in shakespeare plays, that WAS due today..........
- I sometimes question myself if im ugly
- I skip lunch because the stuff in the cafeteria is
sick.gif
alien.gif

- my swag is off the charts now that I know if getting an VNDS 07 Charger for 12k (good thing my uncle is an idiot), and I have my partial dream chick.

I also think I get caught up with a chick too easy. Maybe its just me but I feel since I've ran into so many !#!$# and skanks in my lifetime that when Ifind a girl I can hold a conversation with that I'm supposed to like her. I know its going to be my downfall

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Some things you keep to yourself..

Young Moolah Baaaaby
laugh.gif

Man I knew when it was happening it was
sick.gif
,but the patron made me keepgoing...I never told a soul until tonight

Back
Top Bottom